60

Taehyung looked up at the ceiling of his son's bedroom. He continued staring into nothing until dawn gradually chased away the darkness in the room as daybreak arrived and the sun rose.

Taehyung has been sleeping in Minjoon's bedroom since the day he sent Jin away to Jungkook. Somehow the bed that he shared with his husband had become too big, too cold, and too empty without him.

It hurt too much not to hear Jin's soft steady breathing as he slept. It hurt too much not to feel Jin's warm naked body next to his as he slept. And it hurt too much not to see Jin's beautiful face when he opened his eyes in the morning.

It has been three days and three nights since Jin left. Three long days and three lonely nights since he willingly let Jin go to Jungkook. He missed his husband very much.

Yesterday he found one of Jin's t-shirts under their bed when he was cleaning their bedroom. He must have thrown it there in haste when he made love to Jin the night before his husband left for Seoul.

The t-shirt smelled of Jin - of strawberries and lavender - and it had caused him to break down and bawl like a baby as he buried his face in the soft cloth. He wanted his husband back.

He wanted Jin in the safety of their home, wrapped protectively in his arms, never to be allowed anywhere without him again. He wanted all that but he knew he couldn't be selfish.

For the past three years, Jin has lived an incomplete life. Always missing the other half that was robbed from his memories, always wondering who he was and where he came from. Though Jin never breathed a word of it, Taehyung knew it was what he felt.

Taehyung knew because he loved Jin so much. He loved looking into his husband's eyes so much, and he loved watching his face so much as he slept.

That is how he catches it - in the flashes of pain and confusion that appear in Jin's beautiful brown orbs from time to time, and in the furrowed brows on Jin's face as he slumbered. He wanted to make it all go away so his husband can finally have peace and closure.

Taehyung forced himself up from the mattress on the floor where he had been sleeping, and he made his way to his room to take a shower and wash up. As he lathered his body with Jin's favourite soap, he felt himself go hard as he is reminded of his husband's scent.

He began to stroke himself as he pictured Jin's alluring body, and the look on his beautiful face every time they made love. Jin always looked breathtaking whenever Taehyung first enters him, his eyes closed as he arched his back and a breathy moan escaping his luscious lips.

"Ahhh Jin... Jin..."

Taehyung's strokes quickened, his grip on his shaft threatening to cut off the blood supply at its base. He could feel the familiar knot forming and tightening in his belly, and as it got tighter and tighter, he braced his free hand against the shower wall as his strokes became choppy and uneven.

"Jin! Jin! JIN!"

Taehyung came apart as his climax overtook him, and in that moment, he realised that even if Jin remembered Jungkook and their love, he was not going to let his husband go without a fight. He loves him too much.