36

Jungkook was once again lying in his bed in the guest room of Taehyung's home, listening to his best friend making love to his husband.

Taehyung had returned from his week-long work trip this afternoon, and couldn't seem to keep his hands off his husband from the moment he got home. It had irritated Jungkook to see Taehyung constantly touching and brushing up against Jin.

Jungkook knew he was being irrational because Jin was Taehyung's husband, so Taehyung had every right to get all handsy and physical with Jin. But it still bothered him, and as a result, the palms of both of his hands bore several bloody nail marks from clenching his fists many times.

The beautiful lewd sounds spilling out of Jin's lovely lips in the room across the hall broke through Jungkook's musings. His dick hardened immediately in his boxers and a moan escaped from his throat.

The tightening of his boxers around his aroused member pained him. But Jungkook welcomed the pain because it was exquisite, and before long, his boxers was on the floor, his head was thrown back, and his shaft was in his hand, pre-cum glistening on its tip.

He closed his eyes, and immediately his Jinnie appeared behind his eyelids. His beautiful Jinnie, his lovely face expressing the intense pleasure that Jungkook gave him as he pushed his cock inside Jin's tight wet heat over and over again. Jinnie's lust-filled cries calling out Jungkook's name as they both chased their climax.

"Jinnie, my sweet Jinnie," Jungkook gasped as the sounds from the room across the hall steadily got louder and lustier.

Soon Jungkook's own moans were drowned out by the squeaking of the couple's bed frame and the soft thudding of the headboard against the wall.