7

Jungkook placed his briefcase on the floor and draped his coat over the back of the leather couch. He walked into the dining room, not expecting to see his husband. It has been almost a year since they got married, and though they remained husbands, they were living separate lives.

After they returned from their disastrous honeymoon in Paris, Jimin had badgered Jungkook to make him his husband in the full sense of the word. When Jungkook refused, he tried to call into question the latter's abilities in bed but Jungkook had not relented. As a last ditch effort, Jimin threatened to go to both of their parents to demand a divorce on the grounds of alienation of affection.

Jimin had then revealed to Jungkook that he knew Jungkook still harboured deep feelings and great love for his ex-boyfriend Jin even though Jungkook has not seen the other man since their rehearsal dinner. Jimin had vowed to destroy Jin's reputation and drive him out of the country so Jungkook would never be tempted to go to him.

Jimin thought he had won when Jungkook said nothing at first. He expected Jungkook to concede and finally bed him to consummate their marriage, but that day Jimin learned Jungkook was not a man to be trifled with.

Jungkook had given Jimin a copy of the recording he made of Jimin fucking two strangers on their bed in their Parisian suite when they were supposed to be on their honeymoon. He'd announced to Jimin that he had no intentions of ever consummating their marriage, nor sharing his bed with him, and that he was free to file for divorce. He then delivered the devastating blow that the recording will be included in his response to any divorce suit, and that he will make it public so Jimin's name and family will be ruined forever.

Jimin had quickly backed down, and agreed to Jungkook's demand that they live separate lives and only come together in public to keep up appearances. Jungkook had also warned Jimin to keep his sleazy little affairs under a tight lid so no whiff of a scandal would ever taint Jungkook or Jeon Corporation. Yes, Jungkook was perfectly aware that Jimin has been sleeping around. He also knew Jimin slept around during their engagement and continued to sleep around even after their marriage.

Jungkook looked up with surprise when he saw Jimin sitting sullenly at the dining table. He ignored him and went into the kitchen to let the cook know that he was ready for his dinner and wanted it in his study. He had no wish to ruin his appetite by looking at his husband's face.

"Jungkook, we need to talk," Jimin called as Jungkook passed him on his way to his study. "I'm pregnant."

Jungkook stopped in the open doorway and turned to the other man.

"Congratulations. I trust the father is happy with the news," he smirked.

"You know damn well he isn't! He cannot afford to let his wife know that he's been having an affair!"

"Perhaps he should have thought of that before he put his dick in a hole that didn't belong to his wife."

"Why, Jungkook, I didn't know you cared."

Jimin's tone was flirtatious, almost like he knew he was close to convincing Jungkook to accept the child growing in his belly.

"I don't. I feel sorry for his wife who I'm sure he continues to fuck even though he's dicking you. Just imagine the diseases she's undoubtedly contracted by now from you."

"Fuck you, Jungkook!"

"Yes, I would much rather fuck myself than you, Jimin. It would be safer."

He turned and began walking away from his fuming husband.

"And I suggest you talk to the father of your baby instead of me to decide your next course of action. I want nothing to do with the result of your whoring."

A loud crash came from the dining room as Jungkook picked up his briefcase and continued on to his study. No doubt another expensive glassware has just become victim to Jimin's temper.

But Jungkook couldn't bring himself to regret the loss of yet another valuable item because truth be told, when Jimin told him that he was pregnant, Jungkook's first reaction was to wish it had been Jin sitting there and telling him that he was pregnant with their baby. He wished that it was Jin greeting him every day when he came home after a hard day at work.

Jungkook missed Jin, and his heart cried for Jin all the time. His body craved Jin's constantly, and when he closed his eyes at night, he would see Jin under him, his lovely face glowing with pleasure.

Six months after he got married, Jungkook hired a private investigator to look for Jin. He became concerned when the investigator told him that he wasn't able to find his former boyfriend. Jin had apparently left his job at the hospital in Seoul without warning and no one knew where he had gone.

The investigator had also found Jin's apartment but no one has been living there since Jungkook's rehearsal dinner. So Jungkook had hired more private investigators. He had to know that Jin was alright.

I miss you, Jinnie. Where are you?