Breaking The Mafia Rules

MY MESSAGE TO YOU

Hello!! *wave~wave* ^_^

Uy thank you sa pagpansin ng story ko ha. Really, thank you talaga. ^___^

Nice to meet you. Mika nga pala, I hope maging friend tayo. Yung crush ko nagsisimula sa K then nagtatapos sa N, uhm ano pa ba?? Ah!! Sa Korea sya galing. Yun lang wala na kong masasabi pa, Ah nga pala babae po ako.

Sige okay lang magtanong basta yung kakayanin ko. Oh Ikaw naman. ^_^

First. Kindly please read.

1. This book is a work of fiction. All names, locations, characters, and incidents are all products of the author's imagination, or have been used facetiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

2. The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise- without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by the law. Your support of the author's right is appreciated.

3. I do not allow translation of this story in any language.

4. Do not copy this story and do not post this in any website.

And Oh!! ^__^

This is my very first story so guys please be kind to me. :)

Actually I already wrote some stories but it was in my last account which is already deleted.

This story is Not Edited, I repeat Not Edited so the readers are expected to understand the spelling and grammatical errors.

Disclaimer: There will be some Spanish words and/or conversations, I'm not hundred percent fluent with this language and expect that there are only translated online. So if you find it confusing or in wrong grammars, just let me know and I'll change it.

And Thank you for deciding to read my story ^____^
Really, you don't know how much I appreciate it. Actually sino bang hindi magiging happy and thankful kung may nakapansin sa story niya.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share this to your friends ^_^.

Thank You!!

-MikA. ^3^

*muah!!*