C152. Flower Wedding (1)

When Rulan returned to Sheng family after three days of the wedding, her family threw a huge feast for her. There were six tables being set in the mansion. Not only did lots of relatives and friends come, even Molan and her husband as well as Aunt Kang were here. Old Madam Sheng was displeased with that. During the meal, she stared at Wang shi with cold expression in her eyes, which made Wang shi lower her head without daring to say anything. Meanwhile, Aunt Kang who sat beside Wang shi still remained gentle and tender, as she usually did.

After the meal, Old Madam Sheng and Wang shi called Rulan over to ask about her condition after the wedding. Then the three sisters left the elders and went to have a chat.

Molan and Rulan both came to their former room to recall the past memories. After that, they gathered together in Minglan's House of Clear Dusk. Seeing those two girls in her room, Minglan got terrified right away. However, she still had to force herself to ask Danju to serve tea for her sisters.

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to see all of the updated chapters on Flying Lines.

The fresh cucumber slices in the tea showed glittering green color after Danju had poured the boiling water in the cup twice. Molan, who was wearing a lake blue gauze jacket, looked quite elegant and charming in the prospering early spring weather. Right now she was facing the ceramic white-ware tea cup with a piece of sadness on her face while saying, "I know that sooner or later, someone else will live in our yards. I just didn't realize that our rooms would be emptied so quickly with nothing left. As the saying goes, 'A married daughter—Split water.'"

After Molan had been married, all her stuffs in the House of Mountain Moon were moved away. Now there was only a little maid taking charge of the cleaning. This place which used to be filled with happy laughters and cheerful voices were completely empty. Actually, people of Sheng family had already started the work of moving out Rulan's stuffs in the House of Carefree too. They just didn't have enough time to empty the whole place.

Every time Rulan saw Molan, she was like a game fowl which only waited for a war with all of its feathers ruffled. Hearing Molan's words, Rulan immediately wanted to retort. Then Minglan opened her mouth ahead of Rulan and said smilingly, "Eldest sister-in-law is about to give birth to her second child. Our third brother and fourth brother are also going to get married. After we were all married, our nephews and nieces would definitely live in our rooms. Isn't it a good thing that we could have more family members?!"

Molan stared at Minglan attentively for a while. Then she chuckled and said, "Sixth sister, you surely is a sweet talker. Now wonder why you could marry into a more prestigious family than us. I have to say that you are the luckiest one among all of our sisters."

Minglan put on a stern face right away, saying, "Sister, I was only obeying our parents' decision about my marriage."

Rulan grinned with her hands covering her mouth and said instantly, "Of course! Only our parents could decide who we can marry to. How can we make decisions by ourselves?" Minglan couldn't help but glance at Rulan. Clearly, the latter had forgotten how she had managed to marry to her husband.

Surprisingly, Molan was perfectly calm and only said with a smile, "Sisters, you both are right... By the way, my fifth brother-in-law has already passed the Imperial Examination. Has he made any plans for his career?"

Rulan blushed slightly, showing that kind of enchanting expression which only could be seen on a newly-married woman with joy on the corner of her eyes. Minglan started to let her imagination run wild with her head tilted. 'They must have amazing sex.' She thought.

"... He will be a tutor in the Imperial Academy at first. After that, he will try to look for a job in the government. But we are still not certain about the future." Rulan said that proudly with redness on her face. Although Wen Yanjing had not been chosen as an optional Reviser like Changbai, he still had a promising future since he was able to work in the Imperial Academy.