"Hello, nice to meet ya"

Because people keep commenting on this lemme just tell you that I was 16 writing this story and did not care if things were unrealistic or if she was doing illegal stuff by telling someone about Johnny. I know that now but I'm not rewriting it so plz just ignore that and get it over with!
If you're here to read and be nice I hope you have fun!!!
—————————————————————————

Monday, 24th August

A regular Monday I thought back then. You know I'd get up and make some breakfast for my boyfriend. Then I'd go showering, put on some clothes and go to work. And this is exactly like the day began. I got up when my alarm went off und ran my fingers through my tousled hair. Luke and I had two friends over the day before, so we went to bed very late. Which means I could've thrown this shitty thing outta my window. I shut my alarm off since Luke wasn't awake yet and got out of our bed which is literally the worst part in the morning. I'm not a lazy kinda person but beds are just the happiest place in the world. I slowly went to the kitchen while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and made myself a coffee. After drinking it I felt a lot better and more alertly. I then went showering and put on some clothes and a slight make up after.

See, this is mostly the only thing I don't like that much about my job: I have to dress formal and serious which is the opposite of my personality and preferences. But all in all, being a therapist isn't that scary as everyone might think. It's exciting to hear other people's stories and it gives you an unbelievably good feeling when you make those struggling humans smile.

Anyways, I went back in the kitchen, finding Luke staying in front of the fridge, probably looking for some food to eat. "Morning, what are you looking for hmm?" I asked as I hugged him from behind and put my chin on his soft shoulder. "Oh, there you are babe, I'm just looking for something to eat. I'm gonna make breakfast today!" He replied and gently kissed my forehead. I smiled and looked in the fridge as well. 'I should probably go shopping after work, this thing looks so empty' I thought. He decided to make some pancakes which made me squeak from excitement. I got to the table and took a seat.

"Are you excited? Isn't this new client coming today?" Luke asked and I nodded my head as I let out a deep sigh. "A friend of his signed up this meeting for him. His name is Johnny, I think. His friend, Micheal, also told me a bit about the reason why he'd sign up Johnny for this." I shrugged my shoulders and set the table. I've been able to help a lot of people with things like depression but they were always women and quite younger. Mostly teenagers or young adults. But Johnny was already over 50 and I didn't talk with people like him that much. So yes I was nervous. Luke and I ate our pancakes which were better than I expected them to be. I still was nervous but maybe he was able to calm me down a bit with some technique, you know. I kissed his shoulder gently as I got out of the bed once again and grabbed my things before I left the building. Which is another bad part of the day. I love my job but I really did barely have a private and enjoyable freetime. Luke and I couldn't spend as much time together as we would've liked to. It's a miracle that we were able to eat breakfast together.

On my way to work I got myself a second coffee from Starbucks before I then entered my workplace. I greeted my peers and went to my office. The walls were light rose and full of esthetic pictures and quotes. It kind of made a relaxing atmosphere there. I sat down and started my laptop. The next 2 hours I'd spend my time on emails, calls and other boring office work.

I just finished another call when the phone on my table rang. I hang up and our secretary told me that Mr. Depp had already arrived and was waiting for me. I told her to lead him into my office and used the last 10 seconds privacy for making my table look fairly neat. I then heard a knock on my door and got up from my chair to open it. I looked in beautiful brown eyes of a way taller man. He was dressed all in black with lots of chains around his neck. His hair was long but like back-combed. As I shook his hand I felt a lot of rings and also recognized the many bracelets on his wrist. Man this guy seemed to love jewelry. "Hello, nice to meet ya!" I said and smiled at him. He nodded his head and looked over me into the room. He raised his eyebrows like he was surprised at something. "Why don't you come in and take a seat" I said and closed the door as he walked inside of my office. I sat down in my chair and watched him going to the chair towards mine very slowly and hesitantly. He still didn't say a word. "So ummh .. my name is Liz-.." "Lizzy Jones, yeah I know that" he abruptly interrupted me, without even looking at me. He still stared at the walls and all the paintings. I nervously took the last sip of my coffee. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked, trying to stay nice and friendly. I didn't hang out with elder people but I knew this is definitely not the way they behave. He shook his head at my question and I let out a deep sigh. At this point I already knew that he was a tough guy. Like one of those men who just won't talk and always look grumpily. Not that this would've been too much for me to handle but you know everyone feels more comfortable while talking to nice and respectful people. I didn't have the feeling he wouldn't respect me or something but more like disliking me in another way.

We shared a minute of really uncomfortable silence. He still couldn't get his eyes from my walls and it started to feel awkward. Like he was peering for every single detail. Maybe he was just trying to get an impression of my lifestyle but .. this goes way easier with a chat. He rolled up the sleeves of his sweatshirt which released the sight of his lower arms. They were full of tattoos which suited him well though. I still wanted to redeem us from this awkward silence. "Well ummh let's get started then.".

--------------------------------------------------------------

It'll get more interesting lol

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!