"why don't you come over?"

Friday, 18th December

Sooo a little recap over the last two weeks: I moved out of my apartment into a beautiful hotel room (^) which is not really a home, but you know I can sleep, shower and eat there so it's enough. I've got all of my clothes and things and stuff and things in boxes, standing all over my room. It's still comfortable though.

Johnny helped me getting all of my stuff together during the weekend. I told Luke to piss off so he wouldn't disturb or interrupt us. When I saw him leaving I swear I almost had to throw up. He tried to apologize a few times again but I didn't care.

Johnny and I talked a LOT and I felt better with each conversation. I truly felt better, there was no more sadness or anger I actually only felt regret. I regretted those 2 years I spent with a dumb idiot, loosing precious time of my life. That's all I felt. Anyways, Johnny and I got my stuff in boxes and looked for a good hotel I could live in. I finally felt good. He helped me so so much that I couldn't thank him enough. I asked him a couple of times what I could do to thank him but he said he was fine by seeing me being happy.

He acted so sweet then, it was cute as hell. I mean I really was at my lowest point one week ago, all I could think about was how dumb and disgusting I was. I WAS negativity lmao. But he overcame me with compliments with how beautiful and sweet I am, how pretty my smile was, how I could light up the world and all this stupid stuff I didn't really believe, but it made me feel better. I don't know why he acted that way though.

So yeah I guess that was pretty much it. This day was my last day of work before I'd make a little break for Christmas and New years. I guess I never really said something about my family. Since I spent my two weeks of freetime with them I probably should say something about them.

I have an elder sister and a younger brother. We all have the same mother but different dads who we never really met. I'm kinda okay with it though. So my mom truly is .. well how can I say it? she is a bitch. okay sorry, she's bitchy. She's this really strict and stressful woman you don't ever wanna have a fight with. She can be lovely and cute of course but not very often y'know.

I haven't seen my brother Henry since a few months because he studied abroad in france. He was 18 I think, so he's 8 years younger than me. My sister (from another mister) is only one year older than me and she truly is my everything. Her name's Melissa and she's my sister, my best friend and has got such a big part of my heart. She was married since two years and pregnant since November back then.

Her husband really is such a cute guy, his name's Dustin. My mom obviously didn't like him. Melissa and I shared everything as children and grew up together so peacefully haha. We really never ever had a big fight and if I would've stayed in our little village we used to live, we would probably still live together. My mom and sis still live in that village but I found more I'm more like a city child so I moved away. For Christmas and New years I planned on spending my time with them.

"So next week you'll be gone?" Johnny asked as we talked in our last meeting of the year. I nodded my head yes before I really answered the question "Yep, I'm going home for two weeks. I'll visit my mom and sister, I think it's nice to celebrate the holidays with family" 'since I don't have a boyfriend anymore' I thought for myself. "That sounds nice though" he said while smiling at me "my daughter and her mother are coming to celebrate with me as well. Vanessa told me that she and Lily-Rose would come over for Christmas this year, I honestly am SO excited to finally see them again". He said these with such a cute smile on his lips, you could tell he was happy to see them again.

He once showed me some pictures of his daughter and I gotta say that she is sooo damn pretty. Vanessa as well, Lily-Rose looks so much like her mom. "Sounds like we're both having wonderful holidays coming up huh?" I said with a grin on my face. "I gotta say, I couldn't get a ticket for tomorrow, so I'll leave on monday. Means I got the whole weekend for myself, but I don't know what to do yet" I slightly sighed. I actually just kinda was thinking out loud, not really trying to tell Johnny about it.

He didn't seem to mind though since he immediately questioned if I'd like to do something. I hummed to make him ask again since he didn't have all of my attention before. "Why don't you come over?" he questioned. "I mean it's just a question but you could come to my house tomorrow and we could hang out a bit or something" he shrugged his shoulders and gave me an innocent look.

I thought about for a moment but didn't find any reason why I should say no. "If this really is alright with you, I'd really like to!" I said and smiled at him as I tucked on of my strands of hair behind my ear. "Lizzy, if I wasn't fine with it I wouldn't have asked you right?". With that sentence we shared a moment of non-awkward silence before he came up with another thing to talk about. It really never could be boring with this guy, Johnny Depp.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lmao was that weird? Anyways,

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!