"Happy 1 year anniversary"

Monday, 30th May

I yawned quietly when I felt the sun lighting my face warmly. I slowly turned to the other side and squeezed my eyes a little before I opened them one by one. I sighed deeply at how bright it abruptly got.

I brang my hands to my face and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I then spotted my Johnny laying beside me, his arms stretched out to my direction and some strands of hair hanging over his forehead. There are no words that could describe how unbelievably cute this man was while sleeping.

I smiled widely at the sight of him and slid nearer, hugging him carefully to not wake him up. I remembered the evening before. After we watched the Eiffel Tower for more than an hour we walked back to our hotel, holding hands and talking. He told me about his shooting and everything he did (had to do) while filming. It was quiet interesting actually.

Entering the hotel, he showed me the room that he booked for us and it was the most beautiful thing ever. It was as if we both were celebrities (well one of us is) spending their holidays. The room was quiet big and had a beautiful view over the city. We could also see the Eiffel Tower pretty well.

We showered together and went to bed. The day was pretty long and we both were kind of tired by the end.

I moved my fingers through Johnny's soft hair and kissed his forehead here and there. He's the most gorgeous thing that has ever happened to me and I can tell you that I'd do anything to keep him safe. His hair smelled heavenly like peaches and the warmth of his body encompassed mine as well.

I listened to his deep breathing and giggled when his arms hugged my waist tightly. He pulled me close to himself and gently leaned his head against my chest. "What's so funny?" Johnny mumbled sleepily and moved his hands over my back.

"Nothing" I responded and sweetly kissed his temple. "How'd you sleep?".
"Amazingly good. Haven't slept that good since three months" he told me.

"Me too" I sighed and caressed the back of his head. We stayed quiet for a moment, hugging and holding each other and just cherishing each other's company. I swear heaven can't even be close to the way I feel during moments like those.

He then lifted his head a little and opened his beautiful, brown, teddy bear eyes. His heart shaped lips formed a little smile when he looked down to me. "Happy 1 year anniversary" Johnny said and leaned down to kiss me on the lips. My eyes widened at his words and I brang my hands to me cheeks. "Oh my, right! It's already been a year!" I exclaimed and threw my arms around his neck.

Johnny chuckled as he hugged me back and sat up straight to pull me on his lap. I buried my face in the crock of his neck and felt his hands roaming over my back. His touches still were so gentle.

"Is that my time to tell you how much I love you?" he asked and twirled my hair around his fingers. I giggled quietly and shook my head a little.
"You show me everyday. I know you don't like those romantic speeches" I said and lifted my head again.

"Well, .... yes" he admitted with a cute chuckle. I pecked his lips softly and leaned my forehead again his "Do you know how much I love you?". He nodded his head a little and hummed in response while closing his eyes.

"Much more than any other person made it possible to me" I told him and closed my eyes as well as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

I smiled a little and pulled him close for another kiss. Touching Johnny's lips with mine was nothing but the most marvellous thing. He moved his lips slowly and careful which deeply reminded me of the first kiss we've ever shared after that concert.

I cupped his cheek in my hand and leaned my head a little to the side, going deeper into that kiss and literally melting down on his lap. He sucked on my lower lip, giving me goosebumps down my arms and leaned a little forward.

I sighed a bit when he layed me down on the mattress again and hovered over me, placing his hands on each side of my shoulders. I spread my legs so he could place his between mine and wrapped my arms even tighter around his neck.

The kiss got more passionate and our lips didn't even left each other for once. Our breathing got heavier and my hands moved down to his back, grabbing the shirt he wore to pull it over his head. We both took a deep breath when I made him take off his shirt. I lifted my head to kiss him again until I heard a knock on the door.

We both turned our head towards the door. "Room-service" a voice yelled from behind. Johnny sighed in a annoyed way when he rolled over to the side and put his shirt back on. I only grumbled under my breath when I walked to the door to open it. "Merci beaucoup" I simply answered at what the man tried to explain me about the breakfast he had brought us. I smiled fondly as he walked off again and took the wagon with me back in our room.

"Our breakfast is here" I announced and went a hand through my hair. "How cold is it?" I asked as I walked up to the balcony. "Don't know, why?" Johnny asked as he took a look at what kind of food they had brought us.

"I want to eat outside" I told him and opened the glass door to walk outside. I smiled at the amazing view and the sun that shone down at us brightly. "It's warm enough!".

Five minutes later, we sat at the balcony and enjoyed our typical french breakfast. Apparently typical french breakfast was a chocolatine which is a croissant filled with chocolate, orange juice and coffee. They also served us some slices of baguette, butter and marmalade.

"Unhealthy like Americans" I giggled as I took a bite from my chocolatine. It's pretty good though. I leaned back in my chair and sipped from my coffee when I looked at the Eiffel Tower, just admiring the fact that I could see it right in front of my eyes.

"How do you say breakfast in french" I asked Johnny who seemed to have been starving since his croissant was already gone and he was about to grab himself some baguette.

"They say petit-déjeuner" he responded. "déjeuner is basically a word for meal or even lunch and petit means small. So they kind of call it small lunch" he explained and drank some orange juice. "That's sort of cute" I said and let my head fall to the side, on my shoulder.

We finished eating and got up from our chairs again. I took my plate and some of the food we didn't end up eating and brought it back inside on the wagon. Johnny helped me and took the rest.

"So, where were we?" he asked, lifted me off the ground within a second and jumped back on the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So um, I don't really like saying that, but uh, the story comes to its end in a few

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!