"I'll talk to her"

Saturday, 11th June

"Morning gorgeous!" I said with a smile on my face as Lily opened the door for me. I obviously couldn't just open up myself, that'd be kind of weird for her. Besides I still wasn't really used to the fact that I had a key for Johnny's house anyway, it's the sweetest thing ever.

"Good morning" she giggled and greeted me with a hug. I stepped inside and took off my shoes. "How'd you sleep last night?" I asked her when we both walked down the floor towards the kitchen. "Good, yet a little short. Dad and I talked a lot until we went to bed" she laughed and led me in the kitchen where (to my surprise) I found the table fully set with plates, cutlery and most of all food.

"I guess Johnny isn't awake yet?" I stated and observed the breakfast which looked a lot like someone french had made it. "Yeah ... why?". "Because Johnny could've never created something that pretty" I laughed.

"How am I supposed to understand that?" I suddenly heard my boyfriends voice and turned around to see him walking down the stairs. I smiled at the sight of him and of necessity tried my hardest to not fall into his arms. "Uh I just admired the beautiful breakfast your daughter has made" I told him.

He grinned and pressed a sweet kiss on Lily's face before he came over to hug me. "You okay?" he quietly whispered and I nodded my head a little. I was hella nervous but I was confident that Lily wouldn't freak out completely.

By the way, just like Johnny assured me, her tiny accent was beautiful. I love the way she speaks english.

We then sat down and said "bon appétit" before starting to eat. Lily told us a bit from her job and what she had to do this week which was pretty interesting since I had no clue that she was actually modeling sometimes. Like real modeling with fashion shows and photoshoots. Not like it would surprise me, she's just gorgeous.

She sweetly seemed to be interested in my work as well, so I told her a bit of my work with the clients I had and how exactly it is even possible to help those people to feel stability, protection and happiness again since most of my clients are suffering from depression.

"Dad was a difficult one right?" she giggled and gazed to Johnny who shyly looked down to his plate. "At the beginning, yeah, but I've been through some things during that time as well and he helped me too" I smiled as Johnny lifted his head again and winked at me with his left eye.

"You know, there was a time when we both desperately needed someone to talk to. And you know that I usually ain't the type of person that let's somedoy inside. But Lizzy surprisingly I did trust. I didn't know why but it felt great to talk to her" he explained and made eye contact with his daughter.

She only smiled, probably not understanding why he went that deep into the subject. My breaths got shorter. I was so afraid that she'd hate me.
My Johnny did notice my nervousness without even looking at me and softly grabbed my hand underneath the table for some comfort.

"We went out to eat or just to hang out like friends would. But neither of us felt like having a friendship anymore. I fell for her" Johnny breathed and I hardly bit my lower lip. Oh dear Lord.

Lily furrowed her eyebrows confusedly and looked between the two of us, Johnny and me. "I-I know it may seems awkward at first. But we're a couple" I quietly admitted and looked down to my plate.

There was an uncomfortable silence that settled down until Lily spoke up "how old are you?". Considering that Johnny is her dad the question definitely was dedicated to me. I looked up again and found her glaring at me with shiny eyes. "Lily-" Johnny started but she spoke up again "how old are you??".

"I'm 28" I mumbled, feeling uncommonly embarrassed for saying that. She scoffed "28. You're 28 years old. That's not even ten years older than me. But three decades younger than my dad. Get outta here money-mad slut!" she suddenly exclaimed and stood up from her chair.

I jerked at her loud voice that abruptly splashed to my face. "Lily!" Johnny shouted angrily but she just glared at him before walking off, upstairs to Johnny's bedroom. I let out a shaky breath after I heard the door being slammed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't expect her to react like that" Johnny immediately told me as he stood up from his chair and kneeled down beside me, taking both of my hands in his. I didn't cry, but I was close. I just hate it. I hate the fact that everyone's first reaction to me is that I only want his money. Fuck this money I'd love him just the same if he'd live on the street. I'm a highly recommended therapist, I've got money myself!

I turned to him and let my head sinking until I felt his forehead leaning against mine. "I'm going to talk to her" Johnny said in a soft voice and breathed deeply.

"Don't" I began and squeezed his hands a little tighter "I'll talk to her". Being the sweet guy he is, he had to ask me if I was sure but I truly was. I didn't feel like Lily truly hated me for being with Johnny. I mean she turned from a princess into a snake within a second. 'There must be something behind that' I thought to myself.

I pressed a little kiss to Johnny's forehead before I let go of his hands again and stood up from the chair. I went a hand through my hair before climbing the stairs. I then took a deep breath before knocking on the door, actually entering Johnny's bedroom without waiting for an answer.

Lily was sitting on Johnny's bed, turning around with hope in her eyes that immediately faded when I came into her vision "go away" she said coldly. "What is it Lily? We came along with each other pretty well didn't why? Why do you say those things to me now?" I asked and sat down beside her.
She slid a little away from me.

"Why? Because you're dating my dad! Why would you even do that, find a man your age!". "I did. And he ended up sleeping me with my best friend" I told her, fingers crossed on my lap. "Johnny had been there for me when I broke up with Luke. And even if it sounds odd to you, I truly fell in love with him" I told her.

"You just want his money" she huffed. "That's not true. Having an appointment with me isn't that cheap. I do get money on my own. And I work hard for that money" I assured her "please look at me".

She didn't respond for a tiny while but then slowly turned her head to look at me. "I know it is a cliche that women like me search for sugar daddy's but I'm none of them. I love your dad, I truly do".

She stared into my eyes, probably waiting for that blink to tell her that all I did was lying. But I didn't. And she saw that. Her eyes softened a bit and she looked down to her lap. "People hurt my dad. Badly. Friends, family ... but mostly women that didn't know what they had with him" she spoke, almost whispered "I just want him to be safe".

I nodded my head a little when I noticed her eyes getting blurry and gently took her into my embrace. "I know, and I hate it as much as you do. But I can assure you that I want nothing but his welfare. He means pretty much everything to me, I've never loved someone that much before" I quietly told her while moving my hands over her back.

She sniffed a little and looked in my face again, a small smile on her lips "Thank you".

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just watched the astronaut's
wife with my family and omg
that movie freaked me out.

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!