"I missed you much more"

Sunday, 29th May

I can't even describe in words how excited I was to see my Johnny again. I didn't see him in person for three whole months because of his stupid movie. Okay, sorry, the movie isn't stupid but shit I missed him too much.

We kepy texting and talking here and there but I also didn't want to distract him too much from shooting. Besides, working all day must be really exhausting so even if he insisted to talk a little longer, I insisted to let him get some sleep.

Three months later, the shooting was finished and Johnny had some months off before the premiere and whole thing would start. I was hella excited for that as well!

So, after not seeing each other for that long, Johnny planned a trip to Paris. Paris. Yes, Paris, the city of love. I've never been in France before so I was more than just excited to explore the city, shop and obviosly on top of that spending time with my Johnny.

I literally couldn't control myself anymore after I exited my plane. I rushed through the crowd and pushed my way towards the airport. A woman said something in french which I obviously didn't understand but I giggled anyways. 'Such a cute language' I thought.

I hurried to get my suitcases, which sadly has never been that easy for me since I have the not so appropriate habit to get lost in big buildings like airports. I finally find my bags and get them off the luggage office and looked around to find ma gorgeous boyfriend. He told me that he'd pick me up from there.

I then suddenly felt two hands on my hips that turned me around before two strong arms were wrapped around my torso. I smiled widely at the sight of his beautiful face and threw myself in his arms. I breathed in his heavenly scent and snuggled into his warm chest. How much I missed that feeling. "You won't believe just how much I missed you" he mumbled against my forehead which he filled with sweet kisses as we still held each other tightly.

"Shut up" I sniffled and added "I missed you much more" as I looked up in his pretty, chocolate eyes. He smiled at me before closing the distance between us, laying his perfect shaped lips on my own. I felt his fingers caressing my lower back as gentle as always.

"Let's get outta here" he whispered after his lips left mine and pecked the tip of my nose. I smiled softly and nodded my head in agreement. Johnny grabbed my suitcase and led me out of the airport.

"Did you have a safe flight?" he asked once we got ourselves a cab and helped the driver to get my suitcase in the back of the car. "It was quiet long but yeah everything was fine. Thanks for carrying my bags" I answered and sat down in the cab. I thought that I'd be somewhat tired or exhausted after being in an airplane for so long but being with Johnny again literally kicked the tiredness' ass.

We drove to our hotel first which was a drive for about half an hour. One thing I surely did know about Paris was that you could take the train and sit in there for 2 hours straight and you'd still be in the same city. Sort of fascinating isn't it.

Johnny stopped me from exiting the car once it hold on the street next to a huge building which seemed to had been our hotel. "Not yet" he answered after noticing my slightly confused gaze I gave him.

Someone from inside the hotel walked to our car and took my suitcase from behind us. Still confused, I quietly thank him before the car kept moving again. "À la Tour d'Eiffel s'il vous plaît" Johnny told the driver who nodded his head and turned left.

"Where are we going?" I asked not really sure what he actually had just said. He shook his head with a cute smile spreading across his lips as he pulled me near his chest. I sighed deeply and comforted myself next to him. "Speaking french suits you though" I mumbled while observing the city that faded behind the window.

It was almost past 10 pm so the sky already settled its darkness over the buildings which didn't seem to bother the city at all. There still were lots of people on the streets, going for a walk, sitting in restaurants, partying or just going out with friends and the streets and houses shone brightly. The whole city was still wide awake.

I leaned my head on Johnny's shoulder and bit on my lower lip. That drive wasn't long at all. Johnny opened the door next to me and took my hand as I stepped out of the car. "Merci Monsieur" he said with a slight smile on his face as he paid the driver.

I asked where we were when I took his hand and followed him down the street. "You'll see soon" he answered and caressed the back of my hand with his smooth thumb. He knows I don't like surprises, still he does this everytime.

My eyes went wide when I recognized something huge and sparkling not far from us. It was the Eiffel Tower!

The whole thing shone and glistened in the darkness, it looked amazing. I squeaked when the tower came nearer and nearer as I then was the one to pull Johnny along with me, not the other way around. He chuckled and gave his best to keep up with the speed that suddenly went through my legs.

"It's beautiful" I said amazed by the view I had in front of my eyes. People surrounded the tower like little children used to do with their kindergartners, posing and taking pictures.

I stopped walking once we were close enough to have a full look and just stood there in amazement. Johnny moved behind me and wrapped his arms protectively around my waist, gently pulling my back against his torso. I smiled as I leaned my head back against his chest and closed my eyes for a short moment. Only for a short moment, the tower really was something to stare at.

This was the place where I belonged, in Johnny's arms and only in Johnny's arms. I felt that. "Sweetheart, you know what?" he whispered as he lowered his head a little and bit his lower lip as I tilted my head to look up at him.

"No, but, tell me" I responded, grinning as he came a bit closer to my face while looking deep into my eyes. His eyes..
"I love you... so much".

My smile grew abruptly wide and I couldn't help the little blush. I know I should've finally accepted the fact that he loved me but it still led me into another world once he told me.

I closed the distance between our lips and touched his soft ones with mine. It was SUCH a passionate and romantic yet slow and gentle kiss, I felt like we were shooting a romance. Man that gave me goosebumps all over my body.

I left his lips, still pretty close to his face, whispering "I love you too". I felt my heart skipping a single beat when his eyes literally lit up at my words and his lips formed the most beautiful smile. And yes, not only butterflies but the whole zoo I felt inside of me each time Johnny looked at me, it went crazy.

"It's getting late doesn't it... are you cold?" Johnny asked in his low and soothing voice but I shook my head. "No, I'm not. And I wanna stay here" I pouted and turned around so I could hug him. I leaned my cheek against his shoulder with my gaze back on the tower. Johnny carefully put his chin on my head, hugging me back and smiling as he pecked my head once again.

I obviously couldn't see his smile but I knew it was there. And me being the reason for it gave me chills. I loved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i miss being in Paris :(

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!