"daddyyy"

Friday, 10th June

It was a very comfortable evening. We celebrated Johnny's birthday with Micheal, Emily and some other friends of his. We sat on the couch, each of us having a drink and talked about those random kind of things. I don't know why simple things like this seemed the most fun with Johnny and his friends.

They were all super dooper friendly and the stories they could tell about each and every topic were hilarious. "And the next thing I know is that I wake up in the morning, looking around and not having a goddamn clue why I'm laying in my sister's bed!" Patrick exclaimed "and minutes later she walks in and looks at me as if I was the craziest person ever and goes like no excuses, get outta my bed". I leaned my head back from laughter after he told the story of him getting unbelievably drunk and sleeping with a random girl in his sister's bed.

"Does she even know about that??" I asked and bursted out in laughter when he went like "obviously no! She still sleeps in that bed". I hoped it was a joke though. "That's why you don't get that drunk" Johnny commented and winked once he looked down to me.

"Yes, yes, I feel so bad, Miss therapist Jones, please help me now" Patrick joked and pouted a little while looking at me with big eyes. "Get away from me" I giggled and leaned my head back while drinking the rest of my coke.

"But speaking of jobs. We're all gonna get free tickets for the premier Johnny aren't we?" Micheal asked and bent a little forward. "What premier" Johnny questioned and raised his eyebrows.

"Your movie dumbass" I laughed and playfully hit his upper arm. His lips formed an o shape when he realized what Micheal had meant. "I don't know. I guess I can give you some tickets in general but I think I only can take one with me to the premier" he explained and shrugged his shoulders while smiling innocently.

"What??" almost everyone shouted and started arguing about who's going to accompany my Johnny. "Guys, hey!" Johnny tried to get their attention. "Lizzy's obviously going with me" he told them. 10 heads suddenly turned to face me and glared at me with jealous eyes. I only smiled a little and leaned in the side of my Johnng for comfort "don't look at me like that it's not my fault I'm his girlfriend".

"The whole world's going to see you two together. Johnny have you told your family about her yet?" Patrick asked and finished his drink as well. My boyfriend only shook his head and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "So I need you all to shut up when she arrives".

You really have no clue about how nervous I was to meet Lily-Rose. We made a little plan to actually convince her to like me. Johnny said that if he'd introduce me as a friend at first and she'd get to know me she'd like me way better than if he'd introduce me as his 30 years younger girlfriend. I bet that though.

But what if she didn't liked me in general? Telling her I'm Johnny's girlfriend would be nothing but actual hell then.

And literally just as Johnny had finished his warning to everyone, I heard the bell rang. I tensed up slightly and looked at Johnny who jumped up from the couch and ran to the door to open it.

"Daddyyy" I heard a girl's voice exclaiming excitedly. I leaned myself a little to the side to see Johnny hugging a smaller girl with the brightest smile on his face. He loves her so much.

"Oh, baby you don't know how much I missed you" he told her and gently kissed her forehead as they pulled away from the hug again. He hurried to close the door and took her hand while leading her to the living room. I then had a good light to have a fully look on what she looked like and she really was extremely beautiful. She almost looked only like her mother but I noticed her jawline seemed to be very similar to Johnny's. Her eyes also reminded me of his.

"Emily!" she squeaked and hurried from Johnny to Emily. Emily giggled as Lily fell into her arms to hug her. Seems like everyone has already met Johnny's daughter except me. 'They're his best friends what did you expect huh' I thought to myself.

"Lily, I want you to meet Lizzy" Johnny spoke to his daughter who had greeted the other ones already. "Lizzy, that's a beautiful name!" Lily said as she smiled at me fondly and came closer. I thought she'd just wanted to have my hand but no she opened her arms and greeted me with a warm hug. How sweet.

"Thank you, Johnny has told me so much about you. You're beautiful!" I told her and grinned at the way she began to giggle. She thanked me and sat down next to me and Johnny as everyone kind of started talking again.

Lily then leaned closer to me and asked how I knew her dad since she didn't know me. "Well, I'm actually his therapist. But more of a friend now". "You got to be kidding me, you're the one?" she asked as her eyes lit up.

I nodded my head, slightly puzzled if her reaction was something good or bad. "Oh my god it's such an honor to meet you! My dad has changed in so many good ways since he's talking to you, it's amazing. Thank you so much" she drooled and hugged me once again.

"It's my job but you're welcome" I giggled "Johnny really is the nicest guy". "I know and I hate how some people just can't accept it. He's been through so much and still laughs like a real good soul. And thanks to you he now does it even more" she smiled at me brightly.

"Gotta tell you that he was really stubborn in the beginning" I quietly told her and giggled. "I can imagine that".

To sum it up a little: Lily is the cutest ever. She's very open and kind and sweet and funny and just awesomely amazing. I like her a lot and we actually got a along pretty well for the rest of the evening. And I just have to say that Lily and Johnny have the best father-daughter bonding that has ever existed. He loves her more than anything and the way she admires him even though he's got idiosyncrasies that aren't usual is the most beautiful thing.

By the end of the night everyone was leaving and going back home. Johnny convinced me to stay a little longer just so the three of us could hang out a little more and Lily and I would spend more time together. Which was a cute thought. But I didn't stay that long so they both could enjoy the evening for themselves. Not seeing your dad for months as a kid, teenager or young adult must be hard.

Johnny told Lily she could get her bags up to his room and just make herself a little comfortable while he followed me outside. "She likes you a lot" he finally told me as I had already opened the door of my car. "You think so?" I turn around with a wide grin on my face.

"I'm sure. She did tell me to ask you if you'd liked to stay as well" he chuckled and wrapped both of his arms around my waist. "You can tell her that I could come around for breakfast" I said and got on my tip toes to lay my arms around his neck. He nodded a little and gently pecked my lips.

"She really is a wonderful girl, I see why you love her so much". "I do" he answered and smiled a little as he seemed to think about that gorgeous daughter of his. "Well, come home safely. See you tomorrow" he told me as he kissed me one more time before letting go of my body.

"Goodnight. Have fun tonight" I said and sat down in my car. I took one last look at my Johnny before I pulled off the street and drove back home. We were going to tell her the truth the next day. I hoped everything would be okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------

what I'd give to meet Lily-Rose omg

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!