"Do you love Johnny?"

Friday, 25th September

I was back home and feeling way better than I did a month ago. That fight with my mother sorta depressed me even though I knew I shouldn't care a shit what she thinks, says and does. It just hurt me how she or people in general think about my Johnny as soon as I tell them that he was my boyfriend.

So there was nothing I appreciated more than Melissa and Dustin literally supporting me and Johnny. I kind of introduced them to each other during a call and they seemed to get along. Melissa told me that she liked Johnny very much, just as Johnny found her nice as well. Melissa went crazy when I told her what our mother had said about him. She told me that she'd try to talk to mom but I didn't want her to.

Anyways, I came back to my city a few days after that meeting with my mother. I haven't talked to her since then but I really didn't care. She totally was allowed to hate me if she wanted because I did not plan on leaving my Johnny. I still told him about our fight and I felt really sorry for him since he really hoped that she'd be fine with it.

I told him that he shouldn't worry about my mother, that bitch, but I knew that this was nothing he could just swallow like gum.

But yeah, besides that, me and my Johnny really felt good. He told me a little bit from his vacation as well and it was great to hear that he had some fun there and could rest a bit. He really deserved that.

I was finally fully living in my new apartment too. I got some new furniture, decorations, household stuff and anything I needed. I got a lot of help from Johnny and Micheal who literally assembled my whole furniture.

I also went shopping with Emily for typical stuff like kitchen things but also clothing since I sorted out some of my old ones. All in all this month literally costed me a fortune but I knew I made right decisions and was proud of myself.

"And you really are fine with that?" Johnny asked me as we both sat the table for dinner. Emily thought it'd be cool if the four of us would hang out for a evening and Johnny and I thought it'd be the perfect setting to let them know about us.

"Stop asking Johnny" I said as I put down a fork next to a plate and ran a hand through my hair "they're your friends". "They're your friends as well" he told me which caused myself to grin a little. Emily and I actually got really close and I already considered her as my current best friend. This girl was just the funniest and cutest I knew.

"Emily kind of already knows" I told him and giggled when he looked at me confusedly. "She asked if there was something between us during their wedding. She said that I looked like I'd like you and she was so damn right about it" I grinned as I put my hands on his soft cheeks to bring his face a little closer to mine before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"That's funny because Micheal kind of asked me too. And he was right as well" he mumbled as we broke the kiss but leaned in only a few seconds later.

I grinned slightly when he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer towards his chest. Our lips moved in a fast yet clear movement as Johnny slowly walked forwards, causing myself to move backwards towards his couch.

I then realized that I never really thought about sleeping with Johnny. I mean I obviously did think about it and noticed that I'd probably die from his touches and kisses but I didn't know when the right time would come.

I kind of was ready to do it with him but my uncertainty always won. Was he gonna like the way I acted while having sex? Was he gonna like my moans? Was he gonna like the way I shaved myself? Was he okay with me being more like a bottom and not a top?