"Why did you drink?"

Monday, 6th December

"No" I said in a deep voice as I put my coffee back on the table. Louise had come to my office and asked for permission to apologize one more time. I really didn't care but agreed anyways.

"Why? We didn't go out since ages! you also went for dinner with Luke" she mumbled and looked down to her lap.

"That's your argument? He apologized to me, just like you do right now, and that's all" I said and rolled my eyes at her. I don't know why these people suddenly made such an effort to win me back.

"But I want to go back to the old times. I really miss you, Lizzy. I miss my best friend" she said and looked up again, straight to my eyes. Oh really?

"Go now." I said cold and eschewed her eye contact by looking at my laptop again.

"But why, I onl-.."

"Because I told you so!! You think I care about your apologies? No I don't, not for yours and for Luke's neither! I don't give a shit about you guys anymore, don't you understand that? I don't want to go back to the old times, I have a new boyfriend and a new best friend now. And this time I know they won't betray me." I had stodden up from my chair and yelled in her face.

She seemed kind of scared by the end of my speech but I really couldn't care less. God I hated this face of hers. How did she even dare to think that way of me, coming back as if I needed them.

"Now, leave!" I told and she went straight out of my office, her gaze down at her feet. 'Fūck you Louise' I thought.

I took a deep breath and leaned my head back. This really wasn't a pleasurable way to finish work on a monday afternoon. I looked at the clock and saw that I only had like half an hour left before I could go back home.

It was the day my new client had come to my office for her first appointment. She seemed very quiet and shy but that ain't nothing I couldn't handle though.

I went through my schedule for the next day and 6 pm arrived faster than I thought it would. I stood to my feet and packed my things before I left the building. I breathed in the cold air and looked up at the sky which was filled by grey clouds. It already was pretty much dark and it seemed like it was going to rain soon.

I sighed deeply and called myself a cab since I really didn't want to walk as soon as it began to rain. I leaned my back against the wall behind myself and noticed first rain drops on the ground. I sighed deeply and waited a few more minutes until my cab arrived.

I hurried to the car and sat down in the back seat. The rain was getting stronger as the cab pulled off after I told the driver my address. I hummed to myself as I listened to the rain, which is a really pleasurable sound if you ask me, and closed my eyes.

The day was exhausting and all I wanted to do was to relax or sleep. In my bed or my Johnny's arms. I didn't know if he had fully forgiven me but really hoped so.

I opened my eyes as I felt my phone vibrating in my pants pockets and looked at my screen.

-Micheal-
Come to Johnny's house.
Hurry.

'The hell??' I thought and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I leaned myself forwards and asked the driver to drive to Johnny's address. "That's a little further from your first address, are you sure? It'll cost you more" the driver said and I nodded my head to his question.