"And you must be Johnny!"

Saturday, 18th December

"Lizzy, the bell!!" Melissa shouted at the sound of the ringing. It was MY time to introduce MY boyfriend to MY sister and she literally seemed more excited than I was. I giggled at her, opening up the door for my Johnny and leaning inside my door frame to watch him climb the stairs.

The three of us had already cooked some lunch while Louis was taking his daily nap. Since it's one of the few things I can cook, we made a hopefully tasty lasagna.

I smiled brightly once Johnny came into my vision and stretched out my arms. He took me into his embrace, pecking my lips before he pressed myself gently against his chest "Hey you". "excited?" I asked, looking up to him and leaning my chin against his chest.

He wore dark blue Jeans that surprisingly weren't ripped as most of his pants and a white shirt. Two silver chains hang around his strong neck and, as always, I looked forward to see my ring on his finger. I saw it that day too.

"A little I'd say" he admitted. I chuckled and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Believe me, Melissa's like sooo excited, she'll probably-"

"And you must be Johnny!" I suddenly heard Melissa saying from behind me. I bit my lower lip to not laugh as I moved away from my boyfriend again. I turned around to see my sister and Dustin standing there with wide smiles on their faces which had me ending up giggling a little. "Johnny, this is my sister Melissa and her husband Dustin" I introduced them and took a step aside.

Johnny smiled his shy smile, which is the cutest thing ever I just gotta repeat that, and took a step forward. He was about to stretch out his hand if it wasn't for Melissa literally falling into his arms. "It's sooo good to finally see you in person, my dear!" she said, clapping his upper back. He chuckled and nodded his head, responding "it's a pleasure".

Johnny and Dustin did that kinda handshake thing which somehow got me more excited than I expected before we all entered my apartment again. Johnny took off his jacket and shoes and followed us into the kitchen. My sister and I set the table while the boys looked out for the lasagna as Johnny asked them if they had a safe flight and stuff. I knew they'd totally love Johnny, but seeing them together still was another level.

After we got everything prepared, I got Louis from my bedroom so he could eat something as well. We sat down and started to eat the lasagna I made while my sweet nephew had his baby food with all types of fruits.

"Lizzy told us that you used to be an actor. Is there anything we might have seen from you?" Dustin asked and Johnny looked kinda thoughtful before shaking his head. "I don't think so. Most people who'd recognize me are more my age" he chuckled.

"What are you saying, you're not that old!" I said, hitting his arm. Johnny laughed and leaned himself towards me to kiss my cheek. "You didn't know any of my movies either" he argued. I snorted and grabbed my phone to search for a picture.

I photographed the cover from Johnny's movie 'Cry Baby' we once watched when I was at his place and showed it to Melissa and Dustin. "That's Johnny! the movie's called Cry Baby and it's soo pretty" I drooled.

Melissa took my phone and nodded her head with wide eyes "wow, Johnnyyyy, always been a good-looker huh" she giggled and showed the picture to her husband. I always admired the way they trusted each other, Dustin seemed to fully ignore the fact that Melissa was as keen about Johnny as me.

"stop it, sweetheart, get ya phone back" Johnny whined with the rose cheeks he used to get when someone made compliments about him. I don't know why that's so embarrassing for him, he definitely should be used to that.