"Marry me"

Saturday, 30th May

So all these things happened four years ago. A lot of stuff happened in those six years with Johnny and I'm sure there's still a lot to happen with him by my side.

Emily and Micheal gave birth to a beautiful daughter who they named Florine. She's gorgeous and already grows up to be a sweet child. Johnny has the great pleasure to be her godfather and I truly can't admire the way he acts around children enough. My nephew Louis isn't that little anymore as well. He's five years old now and gets funnier every single day. He's a very active and open guy. I sadly still don't get to see him that often but as soon as I do, we get along with each other pretty well. He's my angel.

My mother is getting used to Johnny too, she now is convinced that I can't deserve any better just because there is no better than my Johnny. Lily-Rose still seemed a bit taken aback after we explained everything to her, which is like so understandable, but that faded as well. Whenever she comes to the US or we're in Paris for christmas, premieres or whatever we meet and go out for dinner or things like that.

I also got to meet Vanessa and unlike her daughter she never had a problem with me being her ex's new girlfriend. Johnny truly only knows people that are the nicest in the world.

Speaking of premiers, after doing 'The professor' which later became 'Richard says goodbye' he shot another 3 movies. His latest one is called 'Minamata'and had it's premier in february. He's become a well-known actor again and I really can't say how proud I am to have him as my boyfriend.

I sure am aware of the fact that people are talking. Just another couple with a rich man and young woman blah blah. I honestly am experienced with not giving a fūck about what people think of Johnny, me or our relationship. There are people who can see our love and can accept it but there are also people who don't. There's not much we could do about it anyway.

Johnny stopped coming to my office after we moved together into his home. I like it. But I still miss my old apartment sometimes. It still kind of belongs me to me but I let it to people to live in.

Not having him around me during work time also meant not having so much time with him anymore but I feel like Johnny and I mastered it pretty good. We still get to eat and sleep together every day and spend a lot of time (when he's not shooting a movie). I do accompany him to his premiers which luckily mostly are during weekends.

That's the summary for the last couple of years I think. I still love my Johnny more than anything and couldn't thank god enough to let our ways cross in this life. We currently are on vacation at the Maldives to celebrate our 5th (which is half a decade and kinda freaks me out) anniversary of being together. It's a small number but yet I still feel like I've been with him for my whole life. There ain't much that happend or that's worth to remember before Johnny came into my life.

We are walking along the beach as the sun is starting to set down and coloring the sky and sweet light blue and rose colors. I smile at the feeling of the cold water touching my feet. Johnny holds my hand tightly and gazes around the place while humming to himself.

He seemed sort of nervous from the moment we started our walk which confuses me a little. He was the one to suggest it though. "You okay?" I ask in a soft voice and press a small kiss to his shoulder while leaning in to his side.

He abruptly turns his head to look at me and smiles a bit "I am" he responses and looks down to his feet again. "You look kind of worried" I say. "It's nothing sweetheart. Just thinking about stuff".

"What stuff? It seems to be bothering you" I squeeze his hand a little tighter "you know I'm still here for you to talk".

He chuckles a bit and shakes his head. "It's not that. Just wait a little more, I'll show you then" he tells me and moves his thumb along the back of my hand.