"you're crazy"

Saturday, 3rd April

One month after our sweet little dinner at my office had passed and I can tell you that this was just the beginning. We hung around every single weekend after that night and our meetings became funnier and funnier (if that was even possible). Cuddling on couches and stuff became our hobby and we sometimes were so close that I felt this desperate urge in me to finally kiss him.

I deserved a reward for hiding my feelings! It was so difficult. I wanted to confess myself so often but then I always remembered how confused and disgusted he'd probably be and I didn't want to ruin everything we had. It was just too wonderful to let anything happen.

Even though we kind of been flirting sometimes I felt like he became a really good friend of mine. Like, my best friend and if it wasn't for my heart going crazy evertime he'd stare into my eyes, I would've liked to just keep everything the way it was. I mean everyone knows how awkward and especially risky it can get when you make out with someone you've been friends with. Love stories don't always work out as good as they're described in books and movies. They can end sadly and I really did not want to lose my Johnny in any circumstances.

I needed to stop calling him MY Johnny.

Anyways, we honestly did everything that was possible to do in our city. We went to the cinema, to any kind of restaurants, parks, beautiful places where we'd only chill, listen to music and taking pictures. Yeah we took a lot of pictures, they were all so beautiful that I went through my phone gallery every evening to see him again. Doesn't matter if the wind was blowing, sun was shining, clouds were covering the sky, nothing could make this guy look ugly on pictures or videos. Literally nothing, it was freaking me out.

We once were sitting by this cute little lake and Johnny spotted some ducks just sitting in the grass. They were all so sweet, they had their eyes closed and seemed to be asleep or something. I don't know if ducks ever sleep lol. Anyhow Johnny decided to make fun of it and started to quietly sneak to those peacefully sitting ducks. I couldn't help but filming the approach of his trying to scary them. "Johnny don't" I quietly screamed (yk) to him but he didn't care at all. The ducks seemed to have heard my noisy self since they then opened their eyes and stood on their feet. As soon as they saw Johnny who still slowly made his way to them, they ran away causing Johnny to groan but still follow them.

So I basically had a video of Johnny running after ducks around a little lake.
It was hilarious, yet so damn cute that I wanted him by my side to hug everytime I watched it.

I promise I tried to stop myself from thinking of him and to stop myself from having these weird yet comfortable feelings whenever he's around, but I never succeed. sowwy

That Sunday I invited Johnny to come over to my hotel room. I knew it wasn't the same as his gorgeous home but I felt bad for always hanging out at his place. I still needed to finish some paperwork that Saturday so I told him he'd come over later in ye evening. I planned to watch some movies and maybe have a little snack. I'm sure he'll already have had dinner when he'd arrive but just to make sure I bought some popcorn and sandwiches.

I don't know if I've already mentioned it but the last time I've seen Johnny being real drunk is like 2 months ago. I was sure he still drank and smoked sometimes but he didn't feel like forcing those things down his throat to make him feel better anymore. I sometimes was afraid of how everything would probably change once we'd finish our treatment and he'd stop coming to my office. I didn't want him to leave that soon already.

Johnny showed up in front of my hotel room at around 8 pm. I opened the door, thinking it was the room service or something. "Johnny! I told you I can pick you up from downstairs. how'd you even find my room?" I asked with a smile on my face as I hugged him for greeting. "Hey, .. it's me" he simply said which caused me to laugh and close the door behind his back once he came inside.

"Oh wow, this room's actually pretty nice. you still didn't unpack?" he questioned as he spotted those several boxes standing in one corner of the room. "Everything I necessarily need, yes. But I don't wanna move in here, so I just left those there" I said while rubbing the back of my head and shrugged my shoulders.

I watched him as he was looking around my room, seeming to be interested god knows why the hell. I sat down on my bed and stared at this beautiful human being, walking slowly while having his hands folded behind his back. I loved when he walks like that, it makes him look like the cute and shy person he truly was.

He was wearing dark blue jeans with a white shirt that seemed to be a bit oversized. He still wore this black hat that made his skin somehow look a lil pale, not making him look ugly though. Nothing could make him look ugly. He obviously was wearing a lot of jewelry as always and the coat he had already taken off, was black as well.

These weren't my type of colors for clothing but they fitted him so well that I would've never dared to complain.

We layed down on my bed after a few minutes of him studying the room I lived in for already 3 months. I needed to finally find a new apartment though.

We decided to watch Reservoir Dogs since it is one of my all time favorite movies. It's Quentin Tarantinos first ever movie and ugh the story is so good. Kind of like pulp fiction with time jumps and obviously much blood.

Johnny sometimes looked at me confusedly when someone got shot or something causing me to chuckle. I'm not a creep or something, I just like blood and things that most people feel disgusted about in movies.

"Don't look at me like that" I laughed and playfully pushed his arm. "Liz, he just cut off his damn ear!" he said while looking at me as if I was a psychopath. "Yeah but didn't you here his joke?" I grinned "hello, can you hear me?" I said in a lower voice as I tried to copy the scene.

He giggled but still seemed a bit puzzled about my feelings towards movies like this "you're crazy". I didn't blame him, most people react like that when I say that I like things like that but HATE horror movies. Omg I can't stand horror. After watching horror movies I wouldn't be able to sleep for like a week, and I'd imagine monsters and stuff in the darkness. Really critical.

Except for movies like Tarantinos, I really like romances, comedy, those old 80s high school movies and disney! I may be an adult, but barbie and Disney is still all I need whether I'm sad, happy or anything else.

After the movie ended it only was 10 pm so we chosed another movie to watch but didn't really bother to really watch it. I guess Johnny wasn't really interested and I already was about to fall asleep. The day was tiring and even though I tried to keep my eyes open I guess I kinda felt asleep on his chest.

I didn't want to since it was sooo unfriendly to invite him and fall asleep two hours later, but since I was already asleep I didn't notice that my Johnny actually decided to stay and let me sleep on his chest the whole night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The whole movie story is true though,
I love Tarantino movies!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this one

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!