"Happy Birthday!"

Saturday, 12th June

"Yeah, no, we're celebrating your birthday here so I'll pay" I told Johnny as I paid for our dinner and stood up from my chair.

I came over to his house around midday and this man literally was still laying in his bed. We kind of lazily hung out at his place for hours before we went out for eating dinner. His birthday already was a couple of days ago but since I didn't have that much time for him that day we decided to celebrate the weekend.

I also planned a little party and invited some of his friends as well. I talked to Emily and Micheal and agreed to me distracting Johnny while they'd prepare everything at his house like food, decoration and stuff. As far as I noticed everything Johnny had told me, Emily and Micheal didn't know about us so we kinda had to play normal around them. Which shouldn't be a problem since I was doing that for 4 months already.

Since everything would be a little loud once we'd be back I wanted to give him my gift before heading back home.

Speaking of gifts, I haven't moved into my new apartment just then but I was about to. I already paid for it and signed the contract, so all I needed was new furniture and some help with all of my boxes standing inside of my hotel room.

Johnny already took me there and showed me my new apartment and just as he told me : it was perfect. I liked it pretty much and was sooo excited to move in there. The whole thing would cost me A LOT but it's not like I was poor or something.

But anyways, my gift for Johnny was a holiday at a wellness hotel a few cities away from here. Since I finally convinced my boss to give me a free week in August to visit Melissa, Dustin and my little nephew, I thought about Johnny enjoying himself a little too.

His conditions were already so much better that I really wanted to give him a bounty.

"Do you already want to go back?" Johnny asked me once we exited the restaurant we had dinner at. I shrugged my shoulders and twirled a strand of hair around my fingers.

"Why not? But hey I still need to give you my gift. Let's sit down somewhere" I said and we ended up sitting on a bench somewhere near the street. I took the envelope out of my bag and handed it to my Johnny.

He quietly thanked me before opening it. "I know it is not much but it's a little reward. You're doing so well lately!" I said as he read the ticket and a cute, little smile spread across his lips.

"Thank you!" he leaned in to take me into his embrace and I carefully kissed his shoulder while snuggling against his chest. "And I wouldn't be so fine if it wasn't for you helping me through all of this. It's only because you're here with me, you make me so happy sweetheart".

I literally died for those words.

I looked up into his face and bit my lower lip at the way this guy was already looking at me. He is so damn handsome, man, all I want to do is cry.

I smiled at him widely and cupped his cheek in my hand. "That's great. 'Cause I've never been so happy as with you" I told him and he left a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose.

Now tell me one man who is sweeter than my Johnny.

We cuddled for a little while and enjoyed each other's company before calling us a cab. I somehow didn't feel weird and uncomfortable with hugging and kissing in public with Johnny so I really did not care when some people gave us some awkward looks. I'm sure they didn't want to be mean or so, they only were confused or something.