"I hope that too"

i listened to the song (^) while writing and i definitely recommend to listen to it while reading, it's so cute

--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 11th December

My eyes fluttered when I felt the sun touching my face and immediately covered my nose as I sneezed. I growled in disbelief and turned to the side on the mattress. I had the intention to just fall back asleep again until I heard a soft laugh next to me. A sound that I could listen to for the rest of my life.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my Johnny looking straight into my face. He rested his chin in the palm of his hand and had a weak smile on his face. I hid my face under my hands once I noticed him staring and turned my back to him. "Don't stare at meeee" I whined.

Johnny only chuckled and hugged my waist from behind. He pressed a soft kiss on my cheek and smiled widely as I revealed my eyes again. "How couldn't I? You're too gorgeous" he mumbled and kissed my forehead.

"You are gorgeous" I whispered when I lifted my head a bit and Johnny leaned down to peck my lips.

Since none of us had a good and restful night since a few days, we literally slept from 8 to 1pm. I didn't really care though, there's no place I'd sleep better than in my Johnny's arms.

Since it did not happen sporadically that we sometimes spontaneously decided to stay over, I luckily had some pyjamas in his closet I changed into when we got in his room.

After we cuddled and talked for a couple of minutes we decided to get up. I know it sounds too cliche but moments like this, when we'd spend time in bed instead of getting ready, were so beautiful and relaxing with him. It's so calm with him.

I put my hair into a messy bun and Johnny told me that he'd shower before joining me with doing breakfast.

"Maybe I could join you?" I asked, wiggling with my eyebrows as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really?" he asked, seeming extremely excited which kind of turned me on but also had me giggling like a fool.

"Just go, I'll do breakfast" I chuckled and shook my head when I went to open his bedroom door. Showering with Johnny, hell as if I'd survive that. Besides, I didn't know about my body condition, I may had forgotten to shave or something.

"I wouldn't mind though" I heard him saying. I bit my lower lip as I turned around and sighed when I saw that look he had in his eyes. This hot, sexy one that could have me laying in handcuffs and I wouldn't mind a bit.

Couple minutes later, I found myself standing in Johnny's bathroom, watching him turning on the water. "You're not afraid of me, are you?" he chuckled and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Should I?" I asked, grinning widely when he put his hand on my cheek while pecking my lips softly. "Well, you're going to shower with a pirate" he mumbled against my lips as I found his hands running down my sides.

"I've waited too long for my prince to arrive, I'll take what I get" I almost whispered and untied the shirt he was wearing. Johnny slowly lifted my top over my head and let it fall to the ground. It's a pyjama so I obviously wasn't wearing any underwear underneath, neither did he.

He touched my bare skin in the most gentle and gorgeous way as we stripped down our clothes, standing in front of each other completely naked by the end. I sucked in my stomach and stood up straight to, like, look attractive?
I hoped he wouldn't notice though.