"how 'bout this one?"

Thursday, 2nd December

"See you tomorrow!" I said to our secretary as I walked in the elevator. I just finished my work and Johnny texted me that he'd pick me up. Since it already was December and it was like only 3 weeks until Christmas, we decided to buy a Christmas tree for my apartment.

I exited my workplace and looked around until I saw a good looking dude waving his hand and smiling brightly as we made eye contact. I'm literally so in love with my Johnny ugh.

I ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck as soon as he lifted me off the ground and turned himself with me in his arms. I smiled at him and we captured our lips in a kiss as soon as my feet touched the ground again.

"Hi" Johnny breathed as we broke the kiss for some air. He grinned at me and pecked the tip of my nose too. "Hey, how're you doing today?" I asked while I still held him close to me with my hands intertwined behind his head.

"Good, but a lot better now that I'm with you". Can you taste dem cheese???

"sto-hooop" I whined but couldn't hide the wide smile that spread across my lips. "You idiot make me smile like a dumbass" I giggled.

"A beautiful dumbass" he corrected and I just rolled my eyes at him. "Anyways, how are you? How's that grumpy boss of yours?" Johnny questioned after letting go of our hug and taking one of my hands in his bigger one.

"Well, he wasn't too pleased, that I can tell you. But I think he'll get over it" I laughed and caressed his palm with my thumb. "And I'm better now that I see you too" he smiled at me after I told him and gently kissed my knuckles.

"Soooo you ready for a tree inside your apartment?" Johnny and I started walking down the street towards one of these places where they selled Christmas trees. "Yep, I already cleaned everything up and thought of a place where to put it" I told him and swung our hands back and forth.

"Let me guess: it's the corner between your couch and the door." he said and looked down to me. "But how-"
"Haha I knew it" he laughed and smiled from one ear to the other.

We entered the sell place and looked around for a tree to buy. They had big trees, small trees, slim trees, wide trees, dark green trees, light green trees, all in all: everyone could find something there. Johnny and I walked around the place and observed some of the trees we found.

"how 'bout this one?" I asked. I actually didn't care that much about how my tree looked or how long it'd last. It was more important to spend time with my Johnny. I know that this sounds too cheesy but it's true.

Johnny walked next to me and raised an eyebrow "I don't know, you sure?".
"why wouldn't I?" I crossed my arms and touched some of the needles of the tree.

"Well you're going to have to spent a whole month with this guy, so I want you to be sure" Johnny shrugged his shoulders and asked a man to help us.

"I think I'm fine with him" I grinned and the man named Niclas helped us to pack the tree and led me to the place to let me pay.

(A/n: I dunno how you call this
but yk when they put the trees into
those meshes so you can carry em)

"Thank you very much" he said as I handed him the money. "I thank you" I smiled as he gave me my pay back "have a great day". Niclas winked at me before I turned around and Johnny helped me carrying the tree.

"Thanks for helping me, though".
"Well, that is the least I can do as your boyfriend, right?" Johnny answered as he turned his head and grinned at me.

Carrying my tree to my apartment was one thing. But carrying my tree up the stairs into my apartment, ugh. Honestly? I'm pretty sure it would've taken me hours if it wasn't for Johnny helping me.

'He's so strong and pretty and strong' I swooned over him and smiled at the way Johnny managed to put my tree down. "Thank youuu" I sang as I kissed Johnny's cheek and hugged him from behind. "Ah, it looks gorgeous, don't you think?"

He nodded his head and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. "You wanna stay and help me decorating?" I questioned as I let go of him again and he agreed.
I already bought some red and white baubles and other stuff with Emily.

I took the yellow star that belonged to the tip of the tree and climbed on my couch to reach it. I quietly squeaked and giggled when Johnny took my waist to lift me up so I could put the star above my Christmas tree.

"Captain~ your hands" I exclaimed as he put me down again and playfully slapped his hands off. "So where do you want my hands, my princess?" Johnny asked and wiggled with his eyebrows.

"I need your hands to help me decorating. We'll see what happens after" I told him and stretched out my tongue. He pinched my butt slightly and grinned at me as if he was proud.

I turned on some music while we decorated my tree with baubles and chains of lights and we did some small talk. The sky looked sorta black by the time we were finished and the tree shone brightly in my living room.

"It looks awesome, thank you so much" I thanked Johnny as we sat on my couch and looked at my tree. "Anything for you" he said in his charming voice and took my hands in his.

"How about we watch a movie? I could order some food" I suggested and Johnny nodded his head excitedly. I ordered something Chinese while Johnny looked through netflix for a movie for us to watch.

The food arrived only a couple of minutes later and we set everything up before collapsing on my couch. My Johnny said that I could chose the movie, so beauty and the beast it was. Best disney movie ever, if you ask me.

I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his heavenly scent as he layed his arm around my torso.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i feel like we need some drama again

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!