"can I come with you?"

Saturday, 2nd January

I was back in town and sitting in my hotel room on that comfortable bed that belonged to my room. I finished my shower half an hour ago and just sat there staring at the wall in front of my bed. It was 10 am in the morning and I didn't really know what to do with myself. I didn't have any plans or appointments and I didn't feel like meeting friends or family either.

I went in the bathroom to dry my hair and put on the most natural make up. For what or who would I make myself pretty though. I decided on wearing a ruby skirt with a white hoodie that fell over my hips. For shoes I put on black boots that extend to my ankles. Once I was all dressed up I felt a lot better and way more confident. I went a hand through my hair and looked at my reflection in the mirror that hang above my sink. I sighed and grabbed my phone, touching the screen to look if I got any messages or calls.

I didn't. How sad and embarrassing was that. Not even my mom asked if my flight back home went good. I could've died and she wouldn't know a thing. My life still felt so sad omg. I wanted to breath in some fresh air so I got my jacket, purse, keys and phone and exited the room. I got out of the building and breathed in that cold still soft air. A light breeze touched my face, throwing my hair behind my shoulders. I went a few steps before I heard my stomach grumbling. I hadn't eaten any breakfast so I guess I was kinda hungry.

I scratched the tip of my nose and looked around to find a good restaurant. I than thought about grabbing something in a grocery store since I didn't feel like sitting in a fancy restaurant all by myself, alone. I let out a deep sigh and slowly lurched to a store that I spotted. I went through the hallways of foods and looked for something I'd like to have. God I felt so insecure and down, I wanted some alcohol.

I searched for the hallway where all the bottles of hoid and magic where standing until I found it. A little smile spread across my lips, even though I didn't felt happy. Just as I was about to grab one of these I saw a big hand grabbing mine and keeping my release of a bad mood away from me. "Excuse me sir-.." I was about to swear the most indecent words at the person who'd hold onto my hand until saw the persons face. It was him.

"Johnny" I nearly whispered as an real smile spread over my lips. It widened as he squeezed my hand lightly and looked down at me with those chocolate brown eyes of his. Those eyes, I finally realized how much I missed them. I felt my heart skipping a beat just because he held my hand like this in his bigger one. He was dressed in dark blue Jeans, white shirt and a black leather jacket. God it suited him so well.

"Yes, what are you doing here?" he asked as he gazed around. Ugh I was so dumb, I was forbidding him to souse but I was allowed to do it or what? Sure I didn't have an addiction like him but alcohol never is the right way.
Yeah, keep thinking that way lol.

"Nothing" I said as I took my hand back from his grasp. I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair, just like he did. "I ummh I wanted to buy something to eat. I haven't eaten yet. What are you doing here?" I asked and he told me that he just brought Vanessa and Lily-Rose to the airport and was now looking for something to eat for lunch. "What, you wanna cook? I want a proof picture it didn't turn into a disaster" I chuckled while he playfully hit my arm.

We ended up going through the store together while picking out some things for Johnny's lunch. He planned on doing stew with vegetables and steak. It didn't sound so bad actually but I was afraid of how he'd end up cooking it. "And what will you do? I can't just leave you here, can I" he said as he put all of his things on the conveyor belt. "Oh no you can, that's fine. I'll just go back to my room and watch some movies or something" I told him while I put my stuff behind his. I decided to grab some apples and a packed salad. Eating healthy y'know. He nodded his head and payed for his groceries.

Once we exited the store I smiled at him while he waited for a taxi to arrive. I somehow wondered why he didn't have a car since he had to come in town very often because of our meetings and stuff like shopping. "So I guess I see you on monday?" he asked and I nodded my head as he layed his bag down on the seats of the cab that had arrived.

A second or two went by when it just came out of my mouth "can I come with you?". He seemed to be surprised by my question, I could tell by his look. I quickly shook my head causing myself to giggle nervously "nevermind, please forget it, I'll just g-..." he cut me of by saying "no! You surely can come over, why not? I'm sure I could use some help with the cooking" he said as he offered me a smile. "Really?" I asked unsafely and he just opened the door for me. Once I got into the cab he told the taxi driver his address. I thanked him but omg I truly missed this guy so much.
It was sad that I couldn't tell him that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Idk if this chapter was a mess or shit but dude they gotta do smth together

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!