"Johnny!"

Wednesday, 6th April

I swear the way I missed him wasn't even normal anymore. He's been gone for more than month now and I still can't believe I made it through it. I mean it was just the beginning. I still needed to wait for 2 more months to see my Johnny again.

I was glad he'd finish the movie just in time though. Because the day he comes back is the day before a REALLY special day. Our one year anniversary and I really wasn't in the mood for spending the day on waiting to have a call with him.

I sat in my bed, the laptop on my lap which played 'CryBaby' and ate the rest of the ice cream I had left. It sounds pretty depressing now that I think about it.

I slightly smiled when the Camera gave me a closer look to my boyfriend and sighed just at the way how beautiful he was, is and probably will be for the rest of his life. It's scary how pretty he is.

"Yeah, no, he's my baby, Alison" I told her with a grin on my face. 'You're talking with a laptop Liz' a voice spoke to me.

I shook my head a little and placed the empty box of ice cream on my nightstand and snuggled more into my comfortably warm bedsheets. It's been more bright these days so I felt kind of weird with watching a movie while the sky still has its light blue color.

Somewhere under the blankets I heard my phone vibrating causing me to jump off a little. Man that scared me.

I rolled my eyes in frustration and started to feel around my bed until I found my phone laying under a couple of cushions. How the hell did it get there?

I look at the screen and widened my eyes. I quickly hang up and shouted in excitement "Johnny!".

~Johnny~
Lizzy!

He shouted back and laughed a little. Ma sweet boy...

~Lizzy~
don't you laugh at me,
I'm suffering over here

~Johnny~
really? why?

~Lizzy~
'Cause I'm sitting in my bed
and you're not next to me

I told him and pouted a little. Until I realized that he wasn't able to see me.

~Johnny~
Awe my poor sweetheart
I miss you too

I smiled a little at his words and faded the volume of the movie a little.

~Lizzy~
But I'm having the younger
version of you in my bed,
guess I'll take that and
be fine with it now

~Johnny~
don't tell me you're
watching that movie again

~Lizzy~
Of course I do! It's such a
good film, it's got great music
a sweet plot and the most
beautiful guy on earth.
Besides I literally haven't
watched it for ages.

~Johnny~
You've watched it
last sunday

~Lizzy~
See? It's almost been
a decade!

I heard a soft chuckle again and couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips.

~Lizzy~
How's it going there?