"you know I'm here for you"

Friday, 4th December

I slowly opened my eyes when my alarm went off. I groaned in an annoyed way and slowly turned my head to the side. I needed more sleep. My eyes hurt like hell and I felt weak and small like a mouse. I got up anyway, turned on the light of the lamp that was standing next to the couch and looked around. I was in my office, I truly slept in my office, ugh this was unbelievable. I rubbed my face which felt sticky and rough and just disgusting.

I got dressed just like yesterday, since I obviously didn't have a closet in my office. but I remembered leaving a sweater here for any emergencies and I guessed this really was one. So I wore the orange sweater over my blouse, and it didn't look bad though. I supposed no one was in the office yet since work would start in one hour so I quietly got out of my office and ran to the bathroom.

Our bathrooms were wonderful. The walls had this rose creme color and literally everytime you go there, it smelled so peachy and fresh. There were lots of plants, like little cactuses and stuff and they played music too. Not then because work hadn't even started but you know, usually.

I leaned my hips against the counter and looked in the mirror. God I looked disgusting. Like honestly, ew. My makeup was all over my face and my eyes looked like I got into a fight or something. 'Stupid crying' I thought as I turned on the tap and washed my face. I washed and washed and washed and after 5 minutes my face was clean. I still looked horrible.

I wiped my face and grabbed my makeup bag to find something to cover up that mess of a face. 'We need to fix this' I said inside of my head and put on my makeup. I usually just wore mascara and maybe some lipstick or lip gloss but I really needed the concealer there as well. I covered up my ugly looking face and put on my mascara and a light lipstick, matching with my sweater. In the end, I think my face looked acceptable. I then noticed my hair and figured that I should've taken a shower before even doing anything. "Crap" I whispered and let out a deep sigh. Where was my mind?

"you look like a piece of shit, disgusting and obnoxious" I quietly talked to myself while putting my blonde, straight hair into a bun. Yes, my natural hair is straight like paper and I fucking hate it. I don't know why people with curls even straight them, volume is everything I needed in my life. I pulled out some strands of hair besides my ears and left the bathrooms again.

I was happy that Luke couldn't force me to eat breakfast today .. haha. I don't like eating breakfast, I normally don't even do it. I'm not really hungry in the morning and I actually like to sleep longer instead of giving myself something to eat.

I went back to my office to grab my bag, searching for regular things that I should've had with me to survive the day. I was glad I had everything with me and grabbed my phone from the charger. I had a couple of missed calls and messages from both of those betrayers, trying to explain everything and probably trying to get me back. I just shook my head at them and left the building to get me some coffee.

I came back with 4 cups of coffee from Starbucks and was already drinking the second one. I probably chugged the first one lmao. When I came back to the office it was finally filled with people, people with good and organized lifestyles which they'd protect under any circumstances. I greeted some of them I knew but made sure to reach my office as fast as I could. When I got there, I sat down in my chair letting out a deep sigh and closing my eyes. I felt how my eyes were about to start to fill with tears again but I couldn't do that then. I was at work. And Johnny should've been there in a couple of minutes so I used my freetime to calm me down and to keep me calm.

"Heyy good morning!" I greeted Johnny when he went through my door and smiled at him lightly. He closed the door behind himself, responding my smile and gave me a quick hug before he sat down behind my desk. "How was yesterday, your awesome day of the month?" he asked me and chuckled after. I forced myself to smile and nodded lightly "It was just awesome, as you said. But it went by very quickly" I answered and started my laptop.

"That's nice to hear." I heard him saying which left a real smile on my lips. When I looked at him, he seemed a bit drunk and tired so I figured he wouldn't be a detective and find out that I felt just horrible.

"Johnny have you already been drinking today??" I asked and looked at him closely. I couldn't smell something but his eyes mostly spoke for me. They didn't look as shy as usual when he was drunk. "Maybe a little.." he admitted while smiling innocently. "I didn't feel so well yesterday, unlike you haha". I shook my head and scratched my neck.

"Would you like to tell me?" I asked him and bent a bit forward. "I don't know, it's not really necessary. I felt sorta kinda disappointed in myself. The life I have is so unnecessary. There's no one and nothing that really likes me and the reason is drugs. God I can't get rid of it." he breathed and rubbed his palm at his forehead.

I smiled at the fact that he finally seemed to have accepted and noticed that his real problem was the alcohol and not himself or any other person. They may were the reason but his problem were drugs. But I couldn't agree with everything he said though. No one who liked him? This was so not true.

"Johnny, it's right that drugs are your problem and it's fine to still suffer under problems, that's what you're here for. But don't you put yourself down, you're a great man, Johnny." I said and meant it just that way. He was such a cutie, I couldn't let him believe he was a nothing like me. Obviously I didn't tell him that he's a cutie, that would be weird, even though it would be just true.

"well ummh thanks I guess" he said and looked at my briefly. "You know I'm here for you" I told him and was happy it conjured a smile on his lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------

ah, he's too cute

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!