"Hello?"

Sunday, 25th April

I felt really really weak once I woke up which was around midday or something. I didn't feel like doing anything so at first I just layed in bed, trying to fall asleep again so the day would pass quickly.

But I couldn't fall asleep again so I turned on my TV and watched FRIENDS. I could watch this TV show every day, every night, every everything. Hours passed by and I slowly became hungry. I still didn't want to move so I just ate that chocolate I left in my nightstand for 'emergencies'. It didn't taste that good but it was food anyways. I checked the time once I got tired of watching TV and raised my eyebrows since it was already 6 pm. 'God I'm so lazy' I thought inside my head and finally got up. My head hurt a bit since all I did was laying in bed but I didn't really care.

I went to my bathroom to take a shower first. I wore my pajamas again and brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put on some lotion. I sighed in disbelief when I noticed a pimple in the middle of my forehead and rubbed my forefinger against it. Ew.

I didn't feel that much better after I sat down on my bed again, just a little fresher. I took my phone to see if Johnny had send me a message or something, but he didn't. 'Maybe I should text him? Just in case he wants to know how I am, but then he'd text himself.' I thought, but since I wanted to check on him I finally texted him.

-Lizzy-
Hey Johnny,
just wanted to check on you,
if ur alright n everything.
Yesterday was awesome!

I sighed once I pressed the send button and rubbed my forehead again. Right, I wanted to talk with someone about him. I wanted to talk to Melissa. But was it really the right thing to do? I literally had no clue how she'd react and if she could even help me. I mean how could she? I had a crush, there isn't much you can do about it.

I still texted her. I really wanted to talk about Johnny and everything I felt. I closed my eyes as I inhaled slowly until my phone vibrated in my hands. The message I got was from Melissa who told me that she'd call me as soon as possible but two seconds after that I received another message, from him.

-Johnny-
I'm fine, thx
for asking. hope you're
fine too. See you tomorrow.

I sighed deeply and fell backwards on my bed. I'm actually not a big fan of texting, you can't hear any emotions and I couldn't tell if he was really fine with that awkward moment from yesterday or if he was only pretending to be okay with it.

I heard my phone vibrating, again, but that time it wouldn't stop and kept on ringing. I figured it was a call and answered it without checking who it actually was.

"Hello?" I asked, "oh hi, Melissa" I smiled a bit at the sound of her voice. I actually missed her a lot and we talked less than usaually which was kind of depressing. "Yes, I'm fine! How are you? How's the little human inside your stomach huh?" I asked, grinning from one ear to the other. I was soooo excited to be an aunt already.

~Melissa~
He's fine, I think. He kicked me
a few times last night, this is so
not helpful when I'm trying to
sleep though haha. So what's
your emergency honey?

~Lizzy~
Not an emergency, just something
I need to talk about with someone.
I have a crush and I kinda want
to get rid of it, but don't know how

~Melissa~
What are you even talking about
you're finally having a crush again,
that's beautiful, isn't it. May I ask
who it is?