"Have a good night"

Saturday, 26th September

"Johnny, what the hell are you doing here??" I kneeled down beside him with widened eyes. After a couple of minutes I finally found him laying on the ground in the dark alley, but luckily nothing else happened to him. I helped him to sit up and looked at his bleeding face. "You're bleeding, who were those boys? Why were they beating you up?? Did they do something else to you?" I listed question after question and didn't even noticed that he was nearly able to understand me.

"We need to get you home. How did you come here?" I asked my client and pulled him up from the ground. I rescued and hold him as he was accidentally falling towards my direction. "oh, alright ummh, I'll get you a cab now." I said and helped him to walk towards the street. I tried to find a cab near us and waved my arm as I spotted one. I carefully helped Johnny getting into the cab and gave the driver enough money to drive Johnny back home. I wasn't really sure where his house was since I've never been there before but you know I think his home was the only one standing in a forest beyond the city.

When he was finally sitting inside of the cab I started to wonder if it was right what I was doing. I mean I didn't know if this was safe. 'What the hell are you doing? this guy can't even walk for a second' I thought and a second later I sat next to Johnny in the car. I didn't want to leave him alone in this condition so I figured it would've been the best decision if I accompanied him. Luke was safe so I didn't have to worry about anything that could happen to him while I was gone.

We drove about half an hour until the cab stopped in front of Johnny's house. I cleaned his face carefully with a tissue during the ride and tried to keep him awake so I could get him into the house.

His house looked like a quiet, lonely but beautiful place to live. The forest still caused a kinda spooky atmosphere if you asked me, I'm afraid of the dark I'm allowed to say that. I thanked the taxi driver and got Johnny out of the car. "Where do you have your keys?" I asked and as I looked up I noticed that he was about to fall asleep on my shoulder. "Noo don't you dare to fall asleep, you listen to me?". "Would you mind if I- you know". I let out a deep sigh and tried to feel something in his pants pockets, which .. felt weird. 'It's okay, I'll never be doing that again. And he won't even remember. ugh this is awkward' I said to myself.

I grabbed the keys out of his pocket once I found them and opened the door. I turned on the light and looked around the room we were standing in. 'Wow, this guy lives nice' I thought and closed the door behind us again. This room was a bit messy, two or three empty bottles of vodka were standing on a bookshelv and the smell of cigarettes penetrated my nose. "Johnny, I'm sorry, but you gotta tell me where your bedroom is ... don't sleep, hey" I snapped in front of his eyes so he wouldn't close them. He tried to say a word and it took him a couple of tries to finally say it clearly. "Upstairs" was the word and I immediately wished he would've just shut his mouth. I now had to get this guy upstairs and wasn't even able to fully hold him.

"Alright, let's go then" I said and followed his assignments until I finally opened a door to a room with a giant bed. I smiled a bit and layed him down. He leaned his head to the side and fell asleep within 2 seconds. I stood there for a while to make sure he was sleeping well. I took of his shoes as well and covered his body with the blanket that was laying on his bed. I looked at my phone and noticed that it was already 2 am in the morning.

'I imagined this night different' I said inside of my head and ran a hand through my blonde hair. Should I stay over night? Or should I go back home?

Yes, I was dumb and yes this was extremely weird  but I decided to stay over night. Johnny was way more drunk than Luke so I needed to keep an eye on him. and I needed some sleep too. I was really tired and there wasn't a cab near Johnny's house so I couldn't get home as well. "Have a good night" I whispered before I left Johnny's bedroom and closed the door quietly.

I went downstairs in the kitchen and drank a glas of water. My head hurt and my eyes wanted to close all the time. When I finally found the living room, I immediately fell into the couch, which was wonderful. I grabbed a pillow and leaned my head on it. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes was everywhere in the house but didn't bother me too much since all I wanted was to sleep. I was tired as hell. I knew the smell would drive me crazy once I was awake again but I didn't care in that moment.

Before I closed my eyes I made sure to text Luke so he knew where I was. Of course I didn't tell him the whole thing, that I was at Johnny's. I said that I was sleeping at my friends house because I found her drunk in the street. Like the truth just that I changed the person. I put my phone away after I turned it off and thankfully fell asleep very quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

yes he's an actor (kind of was I'd say) but doesn't make any movies anymore. Still those few he did were kinda successfully so he's still got some money to spend

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!