"Just a brilliant actor"

Sunday, 16th January

I was sitting in my gorgeous car and had my completely overreacting boyfriend next to me who was whining like a baby. I convinced him to visit this Wayne Roberts guy and audition for the role of his movie. After I told Micheal and Emily about Wayne, we all kind of brang it up each and every time we saw Johnny. Now that I think about it, it must've been kind of brutal for him.

But Johnny finally gave in after some time and texted Wayne to ask him some more questions about the movie and the whole shooting stuff.

It apparently was a movie called 'The Professor'. It basically is the story of a professor who's got a pretty boring life and finds out that he's got cancer and only has like 6 months left to live. Not wanting to spend his life as depressing as before he decides to do all sort of abstract and suicidal things like sleeping around with girls, taking drugs and so on.

Considering that my Johnny obviously was going to kiss other women there was one of the reasons why I was a little scrupling over that whole thing.

I also was afraid that playing an alcoholic wouldn't really help his own issues if you know what I mean. But I trusted him and knew better than anyone else how much he missed his job.

"It's just an audition, Johnny. You'll be great" I assured him and smiled softly. "You don't know that! I haven't auditioned for fūcking decades" he argued and ran a hand over his face. He was extremely nervous and scared, that I could tell.

"So? He's just a director, you don't have to see him ever again if it doesn't go as we expect" I said, "he loves you Johnny, he came up to us because he's a fan of yours and thinks you're perfect for that role".

He sighed deeply. "Johnny I know you're nervous but everything's gonna be fine. Don't be so afraid. This is your chance to come back into that whole actor-movie-shooting-kinda-world. I'm not gonna go anywhere, I'll wait here" I told him, taking his bigger hand into mine.

"You think it'll go well?" he questioned and I nodded my head yes. "I've seen you while watching movies, you always simulate other actors and you're brilliant at it. I'm sure you'll get the role".

My Johnny smiled at me and leaned himself forward to give me a kiss. I gently cupped his cheek and moved my thumb along his distinct jawline as he pulled away. "You can do this!" I whispered and pecked his beautiful and heart shaped lips once again.

He quietly thanked me with the cutest look on his face and opened the door next to him. "Get ya ass outta here" I ordered as he hesitated to get out but did after I told him so.

I watched him walking towards the house that belonged to our dear Wayne Roberts, which was gorgeous by the way, ringing and entering after someone opened up the door for him.

I let out a deep sigh and leaned myself back. I was confident about my Johnny getting the role, he's an amazing actor there's no way to deny that. I was sort of worried about how his life might turn out once he started again though. It's not like all celebrities are having the fun of their lives even though it might look like that.

But I guessed I should just not worry about that. He loves acting too much and I knew that it makes him happier any girl ever could.

I turned on some music and took out my phone. 2 hours past by in which I tried to do productive things for my work or just went through social medias like Instagram. I didn't know if it was just going well or pretty bad.

I felt like I was staring at the door nonstop. 'Duh what are you worrying about, it surely goes amazing!' I told myself, convincing me to stop waiting so desperately.

And as if anyone had heard my thoughts, Johnny stepped out of the building only a few minutes later. I leaned my head out of the window and waved at him excitedly. He had a serious kind of look on his face as he didn't even react to my actions and just sat down in the car beside me, seeming somewhat offended.

"Johnny?" I asked confusedly when he leaned himself back against the seat and closed his eyes for a moment. His facial expression changed within a second and he smiled at me widely. "I got the role!!" he exclaimed, laughing when I hit his arm. "You dumbass, do you know how much that scared me?! God you can't just fool me like that" I cried out.

"Just a brilliant actor" Johnny stated and wiggled with his eyebrows. I giggled and bent over to hug him tight, pressing sweet kisses all over his god so handsome face.

"It's amazing though, I'm so proud of you! Tell me, how will everything go on from now on?" I asked and pulled away from our hug again. His smile seemed the happiest I've ever seen.

"Well it's gonna be tough the next few weeks, Wayne said he'll send me the script which I have to read and already learn most of my parts. But the shooting starts in the middel of February and I guess I'll be out of town for a while" he told me and grabbed both of my hands.

"Sounds good to me. The movie thing not that you'll be gone" I chuckled and pecked his cheek. "It's gonna be great, I can't believe I'll be able to see you in a cinema!" I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a pretty boring chapter but I felt like it'd be important for the plot. However, I'm so happy for him

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!