"I'm pregnant"

Wednesday, 15th December

I stayed at my Johnny's house the whole weekend and he picked me up from work the following two days. It was going extremely good between us, plus I wanted to check on him every day. As much as I trusted his promise, I liked to be sure.

We've got something like a group chat with Micheal and Emily and they asked us to come over for dinner on Wednesday. They asked for the weekend at first but Melissa, Dustin and little Louis would come visiting me for a week on Fridays afternoon, so.

I was glad to see them again and I was looking forward to introduce them to Johnny. I knew that they already loved him, considering the way Melissa used to fangirl about him.

The little girl I had as my new client for like one and a half weeks was doing great. She talked a lot more and was extremely nice. We got along very well but I gotta say that her mother acted somewhat weird around me. I don't know if she was that happy about having a now confident daughter but it was the best for Alison.

"I'll see you on Monday, Alison" I said and shook her hand as she left my office, a cute smile across her lips. I closed the door once I saw her mother and them leaving. I organized a few more meetings with Johnny during the next few weeks after my Christmas holidays. I was looking forward to talk everything out, every little thing that made him thoughtful and insecure.

He's Johnny, a cute yet sometimes stubborn guy so I was aware of the fact that he'd refuse to talk about everything at first though.

That year it was his turn to visit Lily and her mother during Christmas. He booked a flight on December 20th which is why I needed him to meet my sister the following weekend.

Anyways, I finished my work just in time and jumped full of happiness towards the elevator. Leaving the building I already spotted my boyfriend standing next to a cab, his hands folded over his belt.

 Leaving the building I already spotted my boyfriend standing next to a cab, his hands folded over his belt

(A/n: i love when he stands like this, ugh)

I greeted him with a happy smile on my face and we sat down in the car, telling the driver Emily and Micheals address. "How was work?" Johnny asked once tha cab pulled off while I played with his rings. I was happy to see that he wore the one I bought him every single day.

"Alright I guess. Just the mother of Alison ugh ... she looks at me as if I had committed a crime or something.  I don't know, she's strange" I commented and shrugged my shoulders.

"She obviously hates you for being so god damn beautiful" Johnny said, grinning as I looked up to him.

"Or she's just super dooper jealous of the perfect boyfriend I have" I smiled and leaned forward to peck his lips softly. Johnny rolled his eyes at me but still grinned like a Cheshire cat.

We exited the cab once we had arrived and payed the driver. Micheal and Emily lived in a beautiful little house near my own apartment. It's from the previous century and has those timber beams like a Tudor house.

Emily opened the door, smiling her beautiful smile and led us inside. "I'm so happy you guys could make it!" she said, watching us taking off our jackets and shoes before following her into the living room. "Well, thanks for inviting us" I said and waved at Micheal when I spotted him in the kitchen.

"Excuse me" Johnny whispered and walked towards his best friend, giving him a big hug. They had talked but not seen each other since that night. I helped Emily to finish setting the table while our boys literally acted as if nothing had happened between them, joking around and laughing like two brothers.

I knew Micheal wouldn't be mad that long, these guys loved each other way too much. His eye looked a lot better as well, you could barely see anything left.

We sat down once everything was done. Johnny and me on one side, Emily and Micheal on the other. Emily's smile didn't fade once and Micheal seemed extremely happy too. Maybe the pleasant anticipation for Christmas?

Micheal cooked something Korean, I think the name was bibimbap. It basically is a bowl with rice and different types of meat and vegetables. You may also add fried egg and soy sauce. It's soooooo good.

"That's how she looks at you? Tzz, ignore her, sweetie, you're just doing your job" Emily said, rolling her eyes.
"I know, it still somehow sticks to my mind. I mean why wouldn't she be happy for her daughter? Alison's doing amazing" I argued.

"Some people don't understand the words logic and gratitude" Micheal said while shrugging with his shoulders. "I'm dealing with lotta people like that. Recently, there was a dude calling me because his medicine didn't work after swallowing one pill. I mean what was he expecting? Medicine being magical stuff?".

"World would be less complicated if it was that way" Johnny commented, slightly chuckling at Micheals story. I nodded in agreement and took a sip from my water.

After finishing our meal, Emily and I put away our plates and cutlery while Micheal got us a box of Vanilla icecream and four spoons so we'd just share the whole box.

I spotted Micheal and Emily looking at each other and slightly nodding after they both coughed slightly to get our attention. "Uhm" Micheal started "we've got something to announce" he mumbled, grinning widely as he seemed to think about what he was about to tell us. He couldn't help the grin though.

Johnny and I looked at each other in confusion. Emily layed her hand on Micheals shoulder, taking the pressure from him by telling us herself ."I'm pregnant" she said. "We're getting a baby" she added, smiling even harder. Micheal giggled quietly, looking down to Emily's stomach before looking at us.

"that is SO AMAZING, oh my god, congratulations!!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together before I stood up to hug both of them. "That's great news, I'm so happy for the both of you!".

"You'll be fat, this is gonna be amazing" Johnny laughed and congratulated them as well. "Ah don't start with that now, it's already hunting me in my dreams!" Emily cried out while Johnny embraced her tightly.

"You're still gonna be the most beautiful woman" Micheal commented, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------

is it just me or do most
chapters end with a kiss?

btw qiyana_depp made the effort to design a new cover for my book which is like the cutest thing ever! I'm in love with it, thank you sooo sooo much. 😘

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!