"you're such a cutie pie,"

Saturday, 2nd January

"Mmh once again this meal was great, thanks to you!" Johnny said while he wiped of some of the sauce of his rosy lips. The steak was awesome and the vegetables tasted delicious, even though I doubted it was because of me. I still thanked him for that compliment and helped him to clean everything up. We talked about the last two weeks and how we'd spent 'em.

He did go to that party with Vanessa and danced for one song. I couldn't stop myself from grinning as he told me that. Once we finished it was around half past 12 o clock and I realized that I pretty much just came without a plan into his day maybe ruining some of his plans he had for the day.

"Thanks for the food, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you during something, I can go now if you want" I told him while taking the last sip of my glass of water. I blush slightly at the sight of him shaking his head with wide eyes. "What are you saying, I don't want you to go. Do you wanna do something specific?" he asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I'm fine with everything but skating" I tell him playfully, receiving a light chuckle of his as an answer. "I thought you'd like it" he leaned back against the counter that stood behind him. "I did but I'm still a little insecure of it" I admitted and put my glass away.

We share a couple seconds of silence. Comfortable silence. Nothing could ever be uncomfortable with this guy.
I was raving of him, wasn't I. I didn't know if I should feel ashamed for it or not. Because I definitely didn't. I didn't feel sorry for my feelings towards him. Not that I had feelings, that was the wrong words, I meant I didn't feel sorry for thinking of him that way, y'know.

"I kinda missed talking to you" he said, breaking our little moment of silence. I looked up in his eyes as I felt them on me and smiled at him widely while I felt my cheeks heating up. "You did?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. "I ummh, I kinda missed you too. I had to think of you while watching the fireworks" I told him. Why did i tell him? Why why why omg?! "Really?" he furrowed his eyebrows a little in confusion. I looked down on the ground, hiding my tomato face while slightly nodding my head. I still felt his eyes on me which led me to keep staring down. I was so embarrassed.

I suddenly found myself standing in front of him, leaning against his chest as he hugged me. I took in a sharp breath and closed my eyes. I slowly put my arms around his waist and fully leaned against his warm and soft chest. I had missed this feeling so hard. I felt this feeling in my stomach again that could've made me squeak like a mouse. The feeling of butterflies .. oh man, fuck butterflies, I felt a whole zoo moving in my stomach.

"I just realized that we didn't hug today. we haven't seen each other in weeks and don't even salute" he chuckled while breathing these words quietly like a whisper into my ears. I didn't respond to him but I'm sure he wasn't feeling hurt by that or anything. I didn't want to leave his embrace so I hugged him a little tighter. After some minutes of us standing there, he leaned his cheek on the top of my head, letting me feel his beard. "Did you enjoy you're time at home?" he asked, causing me to let out a light sigh. "Not as much as I thought I would" I said.

(A/n: I want a kiss so bad omg)

We ended up going for a little walk through the forest. I smiled as the fresh air filled my lungs, giving me a good feeling afterwards. We walked so close to each other that our hands would meet sometimes. Our fingers stroked against each other and I wanted to grab his hand so bad.

"Why don't you live in town?" I asked him all of the sudden and he hummed in response to tell me I should ask again. "I just wondered why you live here all by yourself and not in town" I looked up to his face. He shrugged one of his shoulders and ran a hand through his hair as he spoke up "I don't really know, I think I just like being alone and by myself. It sometimes is noisy and dirty in town" he said, causing me to giggle slightly while nodding my head. "I guess you've got that point, mister".

"What about you? Why would you move from countryside to a city?" he asked with concern in his eyes. I thought for a moment, even though I already knew the answer pretty well. "Countryside is extremely beautiful, that's right. You can do so many beautiful things and the air is so fresh and clear. I never did not miss living there. But I still like living in a city. I like having people around me, doesn't matter what kind and I like having a lot of options by wanting to go eat or shopping clothes or groceries y'know. It's just livelier, and that's what I like" I chuckled and scratched the side of my nose. "Understandable" he says while smiking down at me.

A few seconds later he looked away from me inside the forest, probably just admiring how beautiful it was with the snow and ice and everything. I found myself staring at his profile, his jawline that was so defined, his nose which just had the most perfect size and shape, his earrings making his ear kinda interesting to look at? his long eyelashes that moved slowly as he blinked, his high cheekbones that moved slightly when he swallowed or mumbled something to himself. This man was just so gorgeous that it was unbelievably unfair.

When he suddenly looked back at me, I immediately blushed like a little girl and accidentally tripped over nothing. I fell forwards and probably would've broken something if Johnny wasn't there to catch me. I stopped breathing for a moment as I felt the material of his jacket against my cheek.

I quickly stood to my feet again and looked down, letting some of my hair falling down into my face to hide it. "I- I'm so sorry. I don't know how that happened" I stumbled and bit on my lower lip. What was wrong with me? I acted like a little child around him. I was so shy and embarrassed all the time I must've looked so weird to him.

He gently grabbed those strands of hair that were hanging above my forehead and pulled them behind my ear. He smiled at me when I slowly looked up again and swallowed hard. So beautiful. "Don't you apologize for tripping, I'm just glad you didn't hurt yourself" he said, causing my smile to widen. He was such a gentleman I just wondered how anyone on this planet could hurt this guy and not feel like shit afterwards.

I thanked him once again and widened my eyes as he laid both of his hands on my cheeks, holding my face in his hands. My cheeks started to heat up so hard and even though he covered them with his hands, I'm sure he saw or felt it. He smirked a little as he stared down in my face. "You're such a cutie pie, do y'know that?" he gave me a kiss on my forehead before letting go of my face. He just turned around, the smirk still present on his lips, and kept going.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead. Johnny just kissed my forehead omg. He. Kissed. Me. I screamed and fan girled like a teenage girl inside of me and couldn't stop blushing and smiling so hard. This had me feeling all types of ways. Lmao someone help me

--------------------------------------------------------------

this was so bad omg

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!