"This is so cute"

Saturday, 2nd January

After our little walk during which I literally almost exploded with heat and feelings filling my body like idk. I felt so alive and happy around my Johnny but couldn't figure out why. I knew that I already seemed to have a little crush on him but honestly what was I thinking?

I mean what should I do with that? I knew that this man would never like a girl like me. I mean when I look at Vanessa I see the complete opposite of me. She is so cute and friendly and beautiful. I never could've compared to her. I'm not a beauty, I'm not a person you should fall in love with (since the only person who did was an idiot named Luke. Even though I wasn't sure, if he really did like me as much as he always told me).

I wasn't like those perfect models, posing on a beach in pretty bikinis with amazing bodies. I had a little tummy and my boops and butt weren't shaped in perfect forms, neither were they big enough to satisfy myself. I never ate breakfast to keep my stomach as flat as possible during work time, since it was always bloated after eating. Even if it was just an apple.

I literally barely have a waist and my hips looked too wide for calling it good looking. I did bite my nails and lips when I was nervous, I did not always have a straight routine on how to maintain my body. My hair was just a flat mess and my skin also never was the clearest.

Well now that we went through everything I wondered how I even got Luke's attention on me. But I didn't want to think about him so I quickly shook my head, removing the thought from my mind.

So what was I even expecting from him?

After our walk we went to the cinema, watching an odd yet funny movie. It was an western and I still wasn't sure what it was about when we got out of the building. We both seemed at little confused of its plot but we had much to laugh about.

We walked a bit through the city until we went to a restaurant for dinner. We never stopped talking, it was unbelievable. This guy had the weirdest yet funniest jokes in his mind and I swear that he had already told me hundred of 'em during this evening. I just couldn't stop laughing, blushing and smiling during our conversations.

"You really should've let me pay for my meal, Lizzy. I feel bad now" Johnny told me as we walked out of the restaurant again after finishing our dinner. He opened the door for me and I gave him a little smile to thank him. "Oh come on I already ate at your house twice without paying anything of those groceries! So don't feel bad and just thank meee" I smile at him as I take his hand in mine. Well more like he held mine in his, but nevermind. He sighed but thanked me afterwards.

The restaurant we ate in was at the edge of a little park so we kinda went for a walk again.

The air was still cool and freezing but didn't feel uncomfortable. We went on those cute little alleys which are like surrounded by trees and bushes. I heard some birds singing distantly, even though it wasn't spring. We went through the park for about 15 minutes before we decided to take a little break on a bench that stood besides the alley.

We've been holding hands for the entire time but I didn't really notice since we were busy talking and laughing so loud. Once we sat down, I finally realized why my hand wasn't freezing as hell even though I didn't put it in my jacket pocket. I blushed really hard as I looked down at our hands and he seemed to notice since he squeezed my hand a little tighter.

When I looked up into his eyes I could see this extremely adorable smile spreading across his lips. I watched his mouth as he licked his upper lip probably cause it got cold and dry. His lips, man his lips were just so beautiful. They had this pink color and their shape was just like a little heart. I probably said that for a 100th time now but I don't care. His lips were so pretty and he wasn't even trying.

"I ummh I actually bought a present for you. Y'know for christmas, but I have it in my hotel room so I'll give it to you in our next meeting" I told him quietly as the silence was making me too nervous.

When two people stare at each other like we did in movies, people always know that they're about to kiss. But with Johnny .. I knew it would never happen. He has a family, he literally is 30 years elder than me, I was his therapist and he probably could never fall in love with me. It was too sad though. I wanted to taste his lips so bad. Oh man,

"You bought me something?? Lizzy, you really didn't have to do this" he said but I shook my head in response. "Ssh ssh it's already too late, don't you dare to try making me feel bad about it. I bought it and I feel good about it. I just hope that you'll like it" I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm sure I will" he breathed and once my eyes looked up to him, he smiled at me widely.

It already was a bit dark so the only light that shone on us was from the lanterns that stood every 5 meters besides the alley between the trees and bushes. "This park must be so pretty during spring. Imagine all these bushes and probably the grass too blooming with so many beautiful flowers and leaves with this light and shiny green" I said quietly as my gazed kinda got stuck on the view we had. He hummed in response.

"I feel like taking pictures" I told him as I sat up straight again and looked over in his face. His expression told me that he was only confused and that made me laugh slightly. "I mean we should take some selfies! We actually never did before" I pulled out my phone from my pants pocket and opened my camera and turned it on front-facing.

I immediately fixed my hair and some of my make up as I saw some things that needed to be fixed on my phone. "It's alright, love, you look good" he told me as he sat up straight as well and looked over my shoulder in the camera. Him calling me love was giving my cheeks a light rose color. Or a tomato face idk I just felt them burning.

I then started to take some pictures and while I changed my facial expression during every pictures Johnny always just smiled. "ah you gotta be a little crazy with this. You can stick out your tongue or make an ugly face" I told him before giggling afterwards. His face told me that he wasn't even thinking of doing that which made me chuckle slightly. "I know something. Ready? 3, 2, 1" I said as I pressed my thumb on my phone to take a picture, I turned my face to him to pecked his cheek carefully.

I giggled when I saw his surprised face and looked at the picture. You couldn't see much of my face, since my hair covered my ear and cheek, but you could see that I had my eyes closed and pursed my lips against Johnnys cheek. His eyes were widened slightly and his lips formed an 'o' shape. "This is so cute" I whispered and turned my phone more towards him so Johnny could see it as well. He chuckled slightly and shook his head "please send me those". "Alright, I will" I told him and sighed quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

couple pics? done.

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!