"stay"

Wednesday, 1st December

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and sighed deeply as I moved my arm to turn that thing off. I then heard someone's deep voice grumbling next to me and remembered the things that had happend yesterday.

I bit my lower lip as a smile spread across my face and turned around to face my Johnny who looked so damn cute while laying between those bedsheets. His hair was tousled and his eyes slightly swollen, but it literally looked so sweet.

He still had one of his arms around my shoulders and seemed to have woken up as well. "Good morning" I quietly said and softly kissed his cheek. He turned his head to face me and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "How come you smile in the morning? What time is it?" he asked as he slowly sat himself up and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's almost 7. I gotta go to work now" I told him and was about to get out of my bed if it wasn't for Johnny pulling me back on his lap. "No. I'm keeping you today" he stated and gently kissed my bare shoulder.

I giggled and put my arms around his neck. "That's sweet of you, but I'll get in trouble if I don't show up. Besides, we two have a meeting today as well!".

"I don't care, we can have a meeting here, I don't want to leave just now. It's still dark outside" he softly pressed my body against his and caressed my lower back. We still only were in underwear though.

"Of course it is, it's December.. Johnnyyyy" I cried out and pouted my lower lip. But he only shook his head and kept me close to him "stay".

Johnny pressed his lips against mine before I could say anything against him, making me shut up and literally sinking into that deep kiss he gave me. His lips embraced my lower lip and gently sucked on it.

I sighed in a pleased way and blinked a few times after he had pulled away again. A grin spread across his lips as he realized that his technique to make me shut up seemed to work "so?".

"I'll stay".

It took me 10 minutes to convince my boss that I couldn't go to work and needed to stay at home. I told him that Johnny wouldn't come for his meeting anyway and that I could answer emails at home as well. I needed to cancel a meeting though.

"I swear this guy hates me now" I said as I put my phone to the side and snuggled into Johnny's chest again. "That's his problem. I want you all for my own today!" my Johnny murmed and kissed the top of my head.

I couldn't hide my grin and moved my fingers along his belly. His skin still was so soft and just pretty. There's nothing that isn't pretty on his body.

"I like this tattoo" I said as my fingers traced that tattoo that was on his left chest, right above his heart. He tattooed the name of his daughter, Lily-Rose, there which was just the cutest thing ever.

"I love my little rose" he said and looked down to where me fingers were "You should meet her sometime". I raised my head to look him in the eyes and furrowed one eyebrow. "You'd want that?" I questioned and he shrugged his shoulders.

I mean it sure would be pretty cool to finally meet her in person but if my dad, who I don't even know lol, had a girlfriend who was 30 years younger than him, I'd probably find that really weird.

"You should meet Melissa by the way!" I exclaimed and placed my legs between his own. I leaned my back against his chest and played with the rings he wore on his fingers, including the one I gifted him.

"I'd honestly loved to! She seemed pretty nice when you called me. She really looks a lot like you though" Johnny said.

"Yeah, you know, that is because we're sisters" I chuckled "but yes she's an angel! I already thought about inviting her, Dustin and Louis to me for Christmas, you could join us sometime then!".

"That'd be great. ... and your mother?" he than asked and took my hand in his bigger one.

"I don't care. Let's not mention her. Let's not even think about her. There's no way I'll speak to her again if she doesn't apologize for the things she's said" I said and kissed the palm of his soft hand.

I was sure that even if my mother would apologize for her disgusting speech, I'd probably never forgive her. I may could forgive the things she said about my Johnny but never the way she apparently thought of me.

"It hurt you what she's said, right?" Johnny asked in his raspy morning voice and I sat up to turn myself around. "Worst. It hurt you" I said as I layed both of my hands on his cheeks and pecked his lips.

"Don't you mention it, it's not bad or-" he probably was trying to defend himself but he really didn't have to. It's totally understandable that my mother's words hurt him and I'm honestly so angry about that.

So I interrupted him and said "yes it is. It is bad and that's okay because the things she said aren't true. I'm not with you for money, I'm with you because that's the only thing I want! And if that's something she can't be okay with, it's her problem then. I don't want to see her until she apologizes to you, because I lo- like you so much".

I stopped breathing for a moment as I moved my thumb along his jawline and looked deep into his eyes. I let out a relieved sigh when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. It seemed like he hadn't noticed anything.

He put his chin on my shoulder and I went my hand through his hair as I hugged him back.

And as I was holding this gorgeous man in my arms, literally sitting on his lap and caressing his back, I realized that the topic Emily and I had talked about was way more serious than I thought.

I thought that I was afraid of falling for Johnny because he may wouldn't love me back. But that wasn't my real issue.

I already fell for my Johnny and was afraid that he didn't love me back.

I fell for the way this man looked. I fell for the way he smiled and laughed. I fell for the way he cared about his friends and family. I fell for the way he respected me. I fell for the way he acted towards me and how he looked at me. I fell for his soft and romantic side he showed way too often. I even fell for his problematic and depressed side I could take care of.

I realized that I loved my Johnny for so long already. And now?

--------------------------------------------------------------

that's a fluffy one hehe

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!