"I'm really happy for you guys!"

Saturday, 15th May

I was sitting in the cab, that drove us to the wedding, next to my Johnny who was wearing a black suit I picked out for him. He told me something like blah blah I don't have anything to wear blah blah even though he actually had a few nice looking suits in his closet. Like dude is he a girl like me or what? Anyways. He was wearing a red shirt underneath the suit, that matched with that red scarf in the jacket pocket above his chest.

(A/n: Literally have no idea how those pockets are called but y'know what I mean)

That red shirt of his actually matched brilliantly to my dress. I wore a red dress that was tight around my torso while its skirt was going a lil wide from above my hips. I also whore black heels that happend to be so matching with Johnny's suit so we really looked like a couple which had me giggling everytime it popped into my head again.

We drove for like 30 minutes in which Johnny told me a bit about Micheal and his future wife, Emily. Micheal was in the end of his forties while Emily happend to be only 10 years older than me. So they had a little agegap too which didn't seem to mind them at all, just how it has to be. I related to her more than anyone lol.

Anyways, they first met at a concert from a band they both like and which is the exact band that Johnny and I were planning to see. They talked a few times there but met again at Micheals praxis. He's a oculist and like a month after the concert she had an appointment with him since she had an infection or something.

They became a couple soon and now celebrated their 10th anniversary with that wedding then. Johnny seemed to like Emily a lot, "she's everything a guy could ask for, just one of the greatest humans I know!". I smiled through my jealousy, even though I knew I had no point for being jealous actually. I only wished he would talk about me the same one day.

The cab parked in front of a path that was brightened up by a few chains of lights and let into the forest. I find those weddings extremely cute, when you marry somewhere surrounded by nature, like in twilight. I linked arms with my Johnny and went for this path for another 2 minutes until we reached the place. There were already many people, looking great and well-dressed, who talked and laughed with each other.

Candles were standing on little stubs that formed a way through the chairs which stood on the right and left side, obviously. The whole thing didn't look expensive and elaborate but beautiful and pretty. As Johnny said, it was only a little and spontaneous thing, which obviously isn't a bad thing. I think it's even better than a big celebration with people you only halfway know.

"There you are, man, we already missed you here!" the man said that was now standing right in front of us. I must've been daydreaming again since I really did not see him coming. He had short brown hair and eyes as brown as Johnny's. He wore a formal, black suit with a white shirt underneath it. He seemed to be a bit elder and by the way he greeted Johnny, I figured he was Micheal.

Johnny rolled his eyes playfully as they made their handshake and slapped Micheal on his shoulder "congratulations, I'm happy you and Emily got so far!". Micheal smiled at him and nodded his head before he turned to look at me. "So you must be thee Lizzy then" he said grinning widely as he came near me to shake my hand. "Well uh yes, that's me, thank you so much for the invitation" I said as we shook hands "I'm really happy for you guys!".

"Well thanks for coming, it was time for Johnny to finally bring a girl" he grinned at Johnny who seemed to blush and looked down to hide it. What a cutie. "So, you can just enjoy yourselves for a while, I hope the ceremony will start soon! I'm pretty nervous actually" he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at us before he left us alone to talk with others again.