"What the-.."

Thursday, 3rd December

I know I sounded like a depressed nothing before but this day went really well, at first.

I was late for work. Why? Because I talked with Luke all morning. We woke up at the same time, I in our bed and he on our couch. We met in the kitchen when we both wanted to grab something for breakfast. He always got up half an hour or so after me so we avoided each other in the morning, last weeks. I kind of smiled briefly as we looked each other in the eyes and he smiled back while I picked a few fruits I wanted to eat and he made himself boiled eggs.

We didn't talk but the radio was playing some relaxing songs and the silence didn't feel awkward at all. When he sat down at the table next to me I looked to the side unobtrusively. He was still in his pajamas while I was already done with makeup and hair. I was wearing light blue high waists and a white blouse. The boots I was wearing were brown and warm, since it was finally feeling like winter was coming I couldn't go in heels anymore. I love summer the most but honestly, winter can be so much fun with snow and all the Christmas stuff.

He turned to face me and looked me in the eyes before I watched him leaning a bit forward, coming near my face. I parted my lips to inhale some air just as his lips met mine. I closed my eyes and couldn't help but smile. I was so happy about that kiss lol. When he pulled away I opened my eyes again just to watch him grabbing my hand. He told me that he was sorry about all of the things he yelled me in the face during our fight. I apologized as well, hoping this would make everything feel like before. The morning went by so fast as we were talking, really talking. I was feeling like everything he said was true and only with the intention to let our relationship grow and you know, become better.

I smiled the whole time, watching him doing his best to make me understand his feelings and emotions. There were some things I haven't even heard from him before and I didn't know, it just felt really good to talk.

When I finally got to work I found Johnny sitting in my office and talking to my boss, who seemed to be angry as hell. I explained that my delay was nothing but an emergency and it would never happen again blah blah blah. When he left my office I officially greeted Johnny by giving him a really quick hug, before I sat down in my seat. I felt his eyes following me so I asked if something was wrong. "You're in a good mood. how come?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows that gave him this teasing look. "Hahaha. funny" I smirked while rolling my eyes playfully. "I just feel good. I had a good start today" I said and bit my lower lip.

Johnny told me about that Tuesday and Wednesday of the week since this were the two days he wouldn't come to my office to see me (since November). I don't know if I already mentioned that, but he was in a much better mood than he was when we first met. He was more open about his feelings and smiled way more than before. It wasn't much but I just guessed he wasn't that type of guy who'd always smile and laugh. Unlike Luke.

The meeting went by really fast since all we'd do was talking and laughing while telling jokes. The meetings with Johnny were more on a friends level than business. Not that I wasn't friends with my clients before, but the meetings were different. I wondered how Johnny and I would be like if we saw each other on the street, in a grocery store, in a cinema or something.

Anyways, when the meeting was over and we said out goodbyes, I walked to the cafeteria to grab something for lunch. And when I saw her standing there I couldn't ignore our fight that was triggering me every second she was in my vision. I felt weird to be around her and not feeling good.

Since the day started almost perfectly I figured I could try to talk to my best friend. I was so happy that my thoughts confirmed itself. I talked with Louise and she apologized for not telling me everything. She said that she had some problems with a boy she really liked and didn't want to tell me because I had problems myself. "You can tell me everything, anytime. Doesn't matter if I've got problems myself, okay?" I said and she smiled at me gratefully. I hugged her tight and that really felt so so good. It seemed like everything was going great. I had my boyfriend and best friend back and work with Johnny was easier and funnier than ever!

When the day was over I had a terrifyingly wonderful feeling in my stomach. I was extremely happy. After a bunch of business meetings I searched Louise since I wanted to go eat dinner with her but some of her other friends told me that she had already gone home. So I decided to buy myself something light and ate it on my way. I know you should concentrate while driving but I was starving and needed to eat. I got myself Chinese noodles which is just the best kind of noodles on earth and I promise I kept my eyes on the street while slurping them.

I threw the noodle box in a dustbin which was standing five steps away from my door and entered the building I was living in. I opened up the door to my apartment and threw my keys in a basket that was standing besides the door. Luke bought it years ago since I always lost my keys and didn't know where to put them. I was exited to see him again by the way. The day was great and all but at that moment I just wanted to hug my boyfriend. For hours.

"Luke?" I asked as I went in the living room and didn't find him there. When I got back in the hallway I heard some weird noices coming from our bedroom. It kind of sounded like a moan. Oh my God was this guy watching porn?? Really? I knew I was earlier at home as usually, so he didn't know I would notice, but what the hell.

I shook my head and knocked on the door quietly. I sighed as I didn't get any answer and slowly opened the door. The moaning was getting louder and I finally recognized the voices. I opened the door fully and found my best friend Louise, hoping on my boyfriends lap who had his head leaned back in pleasure. They were doing it! They immediately stopped when they saw me and crawled under the blanket. "what the-.."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Such a dumbass right?

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!