"little weak"

Tuesday, 7th December

It was like 7 o clock in the morning when I put my phone to the side and exhaled deeply. I texted a little with Emily since she was very worried after Micheal forgot to message her and didn't come home.

I told her everything that had happened and that Micheal and I stayed over at Johnny's place. Micheal was still sleeping and I haven't heard anything of Johnny since we brought him to bed either.

-Emily-
u sure you're fine?

-Lizzy-
I'm not the one we should
worry about don't u think?
I just hope that the boys
are fine.

-Emily-
I know. You
won't go to work
today, won't you?

-Lizzy-
of course I will! I can't
miss another day. But I
guess I'll be a bit late.

-Emily-
don't stress yourself.
Ly

-Lizzy-
love u too

I sighed deeply and slowly lifted my head. It hurt a bit but I guess that's normal when you haven't slept that much. I got up from the couch and layed my blanket over Micheal who insisted to give it to me before.

I then walked in the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I swallowed the liquid and leaned myself against the counter. Things that happened yesterday floated back into my head, causing me to close my eyes for a moment so I wouldn't drop any tears.

I know I know, Johnny probably did not mean a thing he had said but he still managed to say them. "fuck you, Lizzy" "God you're annoying" "let me enjoy my life ONCE". I sighed deeply and shook my head to get rid of those thoughts.

I then decided to make some breakfast for the boys and looked through Johnny's groceries before I took some things out that I'd need. Gotta say that his kitchen was much more filled compared to the first time I slept there.

I heard someone entering the kitchen a couple of minutes later and turned my head to the side. Micheal gave me a weak and tired smile and went a hand through his tousled hair. "Good morning" he said as he looked to the pancakes that were baking in the pan.

"Morning" I mumbled and handed him a cup. He thanked me and quietly slurped the coffee while watching me doing breakfast. "How's your cheek?" I asked when I turned one of the pancakes and sipped from my coffee as well.

"Better I'd say. How does it look?". I turned to look at him and bit on my lower lip. It luckily wasn't that bad but his left eye was slightly swollen and blue. ".... you're still handsome" I said and smiled at him after he chuckled.

He thanked me once again after I handed him a plate with pancakes and ate them while I cleaned everything up.
He then put his plate away and carefully rubbed his cheek. "I'll go wake him up. Do me a favor and eat something as well" he told me.

"I want to wake him ..." I said but he shook his head. "Let me go first. You can bring him his breakfast after, alright?" he asked and I nodded my head. Was there another option for me?

I watched Micheal disappearing and sat down on the counter. I wasn't hungry so I only grabbed myself an apple. Micheal may was right, considering that I was going to be late for work and probably had to spend my lunch break with my laptop.

Another couple of minutes passed and when it was close to 8 am I finally went upstairs, carrying Johnny's breakfast with me. The bedroom door was slightly open and I stopped in front of it when I heard Micheals voice.

"We had to carry you in your bed, you punched me and said things to her and me that you'd never imagine of when you're sober. Is that what you want??".

"Her?" I heard Johnny breathing. His voice cracked a little and he sounded exhausted.

"Lizzy. I called her after I saw you like this" Micheal explained. "You don't seem to know what you've got with her, Johnny. She cares so much for you and didn't sleep a minute during this night".

"How'd you know?" Johnny said, almost emotionless.

"Because I saw her! Even after you offended and treated her badly, she stayed here and prayed for your health and safety. Why should I lie about this?" Micheal raised his voice a little.

This wasn't okay. I knew that Micheal was right with what he had said but that definitely wasn't good for Johnny at that moment. 'He shouldn't hear this right now' I thought to myself.

I knocked on the door and entered Johnny's bedroom to interrupt Micheal and it luckily worked. I smiled a little when both of them faced me "good morning".

Johnny looked at me with big eyes when I placed his breakfast on the nightstand next to his bed and sat down besides him. "How're you feeling" I asked. His eyes were a little red and his forehead glistened because of the sweat. I was happy he didn't look that bad though.

"Little weak" he breathed, his eyes still on me. It was like he was staring at me but I ignored that. "You'll feel better after you ate something" I said and handed him the plate of pancakes.

He nodded his head and gently took the plate from my hands. "I'll be right back" I said and stood up from his bed again. I slowly went to the door again and motioned Micheal to follow me.

I closed the door after we exited Johnny's bedroom and leaned myself against it. "You alright?" Micheal questioned in a careful sounding voice and I nodded my head yes. "I am. I just want to be with him for a bit. Would you give us some minutes?".

"Of course. I'll wait downstairs" he told and gave me a warm smile. He really is such a good friend. I waited for him to walk away until I joined my Johnny again. He ate one of his pancakes and had his eyes closed as I sat beside him.

I removed some strands of his hair that had fallen to his forehead and gently cupped his cheek in my hand. He blinked a few times before his eyes looked straight into mine.

Johnny took my hand and held it tightly with his bigger one. He gently brushed my skin with his thumb, giving me this sort of relaxed and good feeling. His hand was warm and soft and he kissed my knuckles before he lifted his head a little bit.

I took a breath when I lowered my head and we captured our lips in a soft kiss. He moved his thumb along my jawline while we were still holding hands and swung his other arm around my waist.

I closed my eyes when he lowered his head again, causing myself to lay down besides him. Johnny slowly hovered over me, still moving his lips with mine. I layed my hand on the back of his head and pulled away from our kiss again. I looked into his beautiful, brown eyes for a moment and gently kissed his forehead, meaning that it was my time to protect him and not the other way around.

Johnny closed his eyes when I pressed my lips to his forehead and layed his head on my chest afterwards. He hugged my torso tightly as if he was afraid that I'd disappear.

I gently moved my fingers through his tousled but soft hair and closed my eyes as well. We stayed quiet and the only thing I could hear was his and my own breathing. I could feel my chest lifting his head up and down and you may believe me or not but I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

that moment means so much..

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!