"I'll just hug you now"

Monday, 28th September

"There you are!" I greeted my client Johnny happily as I saw him coming in my office. Since I spent the whole sunday with Luke I absolutely had no clue how Johnny was. Not like I cared too much. I mean I did care, but you know, only as much as I would've cared about any other person.

He obviously was dressed all in black again and his jewelry twinkled as always. We talked about jewelry once and he said that he felt like jewelry could kind of express somebody's character or feelings with its color and shape. I liked that thought a lot. He smiled lightly and took a seat behind my desk. "How do you feel today?" I asked him and put my phone away since I was texting with Luke before.

I was in a kind of scarily amazing mood. The past days I had spent with my boyfriend were just wonderful and I felt real happiness for like 36 hours in a row. On sunday he wanted to go out of town so we'd be all by ourselves. That September was still comfortably warm and bright like a summer evening, so we layed out a blanket on a beautifully green, blooming and wide meadow beyond the city for a picnic. We ate those not really good tasting sandwiches he made (not to blame him but he's a horrible cook) and talked about the upcoming week. We figured out how much time we could spend together the next week since it was all we cared about in that moment. I also forced him to take some cute couple pictures which turned out very well though. I just wanted a little memento since I felt like this wasn't going to repeat that fast. It felt like I just blinked with my eyes and the sun started to go down. We didn't bother, instead we layed there until we could see the stars. It was magically and sooo romantic, just like a romance on the TV.

Anyways, Johnny said he'd do fine and that he actually didn't drink or smoke for the whole Saturday. I smiled to myself since I was the reason hehe but didn't let him see. "That's great!" I said and nodded my head. He also didn't seem to be drunk, neither like he had that much of a hangover. I was positively surprised.

We talked good at that meeting. It started to not feel like a business talk but more like a normal chat you'd have with a acquaintance. Sometimes, when he told me about something so he was talking all the time, I looked on his body up and down, trying to find any body language telling me how he actually felt while sitting there with me, talking about normal things. I noticed that the way he sat in my chair had changed a lot.

At our first meeting I recognized him making himself as comfortable as possible, still watching out what he was actually touching with his butt. But on September 28th I saw him sitting in the same chair in a completely different position. He would stop throwing his feets on my table or stretching his legs out so they'd get in my space under my desk. He sat there with his legs wide open but still normally bent you know. He kept his hands hidden in his pants pockets even though he took out his right hand every 2 minutes to run it through his hair.

'Cut it if you don't like it that way' I thought and giggled to myself. I felt good at the sight of him feeling way more comfortable and nice with me by his side. I felt good at the sight of him laughing and smiling a lot when we talked.

"Alright, I'm sorry to say that but I gotta hunt you outta here. It's lunch time for me" I laughed and stood up from my chair. He did the same and walked to my door, watching me grabbing my things. He opened the door and turned around to face me. "Lizzy Jones what have you done to make me laugh like an idiot??" He asked and rubbed his neck kind of shyly, I'd say. It looked adorable. "I told you, I am good at my job. And I think I start to like you, Johnny" I smiled and stuck out my tongue on him, causing Johnny to laugh slightly.

"Well I'll better be going" he said and went a step closer to me, he then looked down at his hand. I think he didn't know how to say goodbye to me, for like the first time ever. How could a human be that cute huh? "I'll just hug you now" I laughed and carefully gave him a hug. He shyly took me into his embrace but moved his arms away very fast.

He may didn't feel that comfortable while hugging me but since he wasn't running from me I'd say it went okay. We said our goodbyes before my client then left the building. 'I'll just hug you now, uggh Lizzy what the hell was that supposed to be huh?' I questioned myself as I went in our cafeteria to grab some food for lunch.

I joined Louise on a table with some other peers and hugged her quickly. "Hey, how was your day?" I asked while I drank a sip of my apple juice smiling like a little child. "Pretty good I'd say, who are you thinking of hmm?" she asked my curiously as she watched me with a smirk. I shook my head at her and we joined the conversation of the table again.

I didn't know why exactly and she didn't tell my something either but Louise was kind of silent. She didn't talk as much as usually and seemed to think about something the whole time. I asked her if something was wrong but she said that everything was fine so I decided to not bother her anymore. 'She can tell me if she's ready' I thought.
Dumb idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Drama is comiiing

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!