epilogue

So yeah this actually was the ending
which really feels kind of weird

I wanna thank everyone who read the story and lots of thanks to those of you who always voted and commented sweet things which really helped me a lot. It's scary that I've been writing this for five months now lmao.

Anyways, I've been asked if there's a sequel planned and I've to admit that I didn't think about it yet. I can imagine a plot though so if some of you would like that, please comment so I know how many ppl would actually read it. (I feel like those youtubers who're always asking for likes and comments welp).

I'm currently writing on a new story which I'll release this or next week, idk. It basically is one of those where she falls in love with her best friends dad and I know this is so cliche but there's a little surprise (which I guess now isn't one anymore). It's gonna happen during a family vacation of the Depps which is the cutest thing lol.

It'll have less chapters than this book, so they'll start things a little quicker. Don't worry it ain't one of those weird stories where they start making out in the first chapter, it's still realistic.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd tell me your thoughts 'bout that too :))

I guess that's it for now. Thanks to all of you once again, I didn't think the story would come so far - and I'll just stop here before I write something stupid n emotional no one cares about. ❤