"ah, you look so handsome"

Saturday, 19th December

"Thanks for the ride" I told the taxi driver as I gave him the money and exited the car. Man I loved Johnny's home, it looked so gorgeous and beautiful to live in. I made my way to his door and knocked silently after I rang the bell.

Seconds later, a handsome and good looking Johnny opened his door for me and gave me a sweet smile. He really did look good, not just from his still amazingly looks but his eyes weren't even slightly swollen, they glowed and were full of live. He didn't seem to feel weak or tired and his eyes told me he was completely clean and sober.

"Hey" I greeted him as I walked into the house by his invitation. "you can put your shoes and jacket anywhere you want, I hope you had a good ride?" he questioned as he made his way to the kitchen, walking slowly so I'd catch up. "Ummh yes my ride was good" I threw my jacket on a shelf that stood next to the door and left my shoes in front of it.

I than followed him into the kitchen, which was a mess. "Well, yeah, I tried to cook a bit for lunch, I figure you haven't eaten yet?" he asked and I shook my head no. By what I could see he was only making pasta with carbonara sauce, the kitchen still looked like he murdered someone in there. "I'm actually starving haha" I answered "can I help you with something?" I asked him and he nodded with big eyes. I laughed softly and checked on everything before I tried to fix some of the things.

At the end the food turned out really nice and we did have some fun together while finishing the meal. "Thanks for helping me, as you saw I'm not a cook kinda guy. Unlike you" he laughed as he shove a spoon of vegetables in his mouth. "Ah, cooking is actually not that difficult, you only have to keep an eye on everything you do. I think that was the biggest thing you seemed to struggle with" I grinned while he nodded his head to admit.

We had a good and fun talk during lunch and literally all I did was smiling. So did he. "I'm happy you're doing a lot better now" he said to me while taking a sip from his water. Yeah I totally forbade him to drink alcohol in my presence and he actually didn't seem to care too much. I kinda used the fact that he listened to me in that part. "Yeah me too, you helped a lot though. Thanks again for everything! And for having me over, the meal was great!" I said and smiled at him softly.

"Oh we're not done with our evening, I have a little thing planned I could say. I hope you'll enjoy it though". I furrowed my eyebrows a little at his statement being confused at what he said. "Ummh what do you mean?" I asked him but he only shook his head. "Just follow me, love" he said and stood up from his chair. He got to my side and held his hand out for me to grab. I looked at his hand, in his face after and took his hand still confused about what he was talking about. A little thing planned? For me? Why though?

Johnny led me to the front door again and told me to put on my jacket and shoes again, so I did. He got all dressed up as well and went outside the building. I followed him away from the house and we went down a narrow path that was leading inside the forest. "Johnny this all looks kind of creepy, where are we going??" I laughed slightly and he only chuckled and told me to keep following him. The setting was kinda scary, I still felt safe and comfortable with Johnny by my side.

After a couple of minutes we finally reached a little lake I think and I actually was freezing as hell. He took my hand, rubbing it slightly as he spoke up "this lake belongs to my property. During summer you can swim in there and during winter, as you can see, you can skate. I got everything in this little shed right there" he said while he still tried to warm my cold hands. I followed his look and tried to figure out if he was talking for real.