"I need you, right now."

SKIP
if you do not like to read sexual content in books

Listen to the song while reading ^

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 30th November

Johnny tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer to his body. I leaned in his embrace and held the back of his head in one hand to keep his lips on mine. The kiss we shared started to get deeper and we were so close as if being one inch apart would cost the world for us.

His hands gently moved their way down my hips and to my lower back. I felt them sliding down to my butt and squeaked quietly as he gently squeezed it. It felt unusual but soo good, hell yes.

A grin started to spread across my lips as he touched and caressed my butt before lifting me off the ground. I knew that my dress would go up to my waist but I didn't really care. I was so turned on like omg I needed him right now.

I somehow convinced my insecurities and thoughts to piss off and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me with his hands on my thighs as if it was the easiest thing to do and slowly made his way towards my couch.

Our lips only parted when we took a little break to catch our breath and I moved my hands all through his hair, probably making it look fuzzled. He then carefully laid me back on the couch and hovered over me.

I let out a quiet sigh once my back touched the mattress and opened my eyes again. I looked in the eyes of my beautiful boyfriend who stared back into my eyes, keeping himself up with his hands both besides my shoulders.

I bit my lower lip when I took my hands off of his neck and hesitantly grasped the collar of his shirt. I took a deep breath before my slim fingers began to unbutton his shirt.

His eyes gazed to my hands before they roamed my face "are you sure?". My Johnny only whispered which literally sounded extremely hot since he had such a deep and rough voice once he began to whisper. I nodded my head at his question and lifted my head to peck his perfectly shaped lips.

I finished unbuttoning his shirt and looked at his now bare chest. He helped me to take off his shirt and then literally attacked my neck with kisses. Deep and wet kisses.

I leaned my head back in pleasure and let out a quiet moan. I arched my back a bit as his hands moved from my shoulders to my upper back to unzip my dress. He somehow managed to open my dress even though I was laying on my back and moved the strands down my arms.

He licked my collarbone with his hot tongue once it got exposed and gently sucked on my skin there. His lips just felt so perfectly good on my skin.

I pushed off my heels while opening the belt he was wearing and let it fall to the ground besides my couch where his shirt was laying as well. Johnny grasped the end of my dress and carefully undressed me. He pushed my dress away and and we removed my black tights as well.

Undressing sometimes sounds so easy when in reality it kind of is a challenge. Clothes are getting on your nerves once you're horny af so you want to rip them all off but actually can't as fast as you may want.

Johnny never stopped kissing my upper body and I quietly giggled as I felt his fingers struggling to open my bra. He still did a great job and got my torso naked within seconds.

After Johnny managed to push off his pants as well I breathed deeply before I took off my panties too. He lifted his head again, making his lips leaving my skin as well, and I saw his eyes gazing all over my body.