"Omg you did it!"

Wednesday, 1st December

"Not that I didn't like it, but how come you called me baby yesterday?" I asked sorta out of the nowhere.

Johnny and I moved from my bed onto the couch and were watching some random comedy show that was on TV. We actually skipped breakfast and made us some lunch at around midday. We didn't want to leave my apartment so frozen pizzas it was.

"How come you moaned my name like hundred times?" Johnny questioned after and turned his head towards mine. I frowned at his words and my cheeks turned red. He still had such a big affect on me, someone please help.

I playfully pushed his upper arm and looked down to my lap. "You made me do it" I mumbled as I took a bite from my pizza.

"Same answer goes for me" he said and I could hear how much he grinned at me. "Alright, I'll never ask or answer questions again, you're horrible!"
I exclaimed and hit his arm again.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny took that piece of pizza I had held in my hand and put it down on my plate again. He then abruptly yet carefully pushed me down on the couch and hovered over me. This guy.

I giggled and covered my still red face with my hands. I felt his breath against my throat as he lowered his head and placed sweet kisses all over my bare skin. I stopped hiding my face and Johnny immediately took my hands to hold them besides my head.

"Am I that horrible hmm?" he hummed against my neck and gently licked it afterwards. "No.." I breathed and bit my lower lip as I looked up to watch his movements.

"You just answered a question" he quietly said to me and smirked widely.
"Omg can you please stop this now?"
I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

"You just asked me a question" ...

I pointed my finger at him and raised my eyebrows for a serious kind of look. I realized that he wanted to play so I played along.

"One more word and I can't guarentee your safety, captain". The way he smiled at me after I said his pet name was just too adorable.

"Watch out princess, I may look like a usual pirate but I can get more dangerous than you might think" Johnny said in his raspy voice and licked his upper lip. Hot.

His forehead slightly glistened and his eyes shone beautifully with the light from outside. Two or three strands of hair fell in his face and those cheekbones never looked better.

'true... but why you gotta be so hot?' I thought inside of my head before we both chuckled a bit and got on our previous seats again.

"But seriously, was last night alright?" Johnny then asked as he wrapped his left arm around my waist to pull me a bit closer.

I giggled and leaned in to his side. I breathed in his heavenly scent and nodded my head slightly. "I knew you obviously had some experiences but, duh, you were great".

"You feeling any pain?" he questioned and I shook my head no. "Slightly when I took my first two steps but nothing more" I answered and kept on with finishing my last piece of pizza.

"Sorry about that" Johnny only mumbled as he pressed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled as his lips brushed my skin and snuggled closer into his chest once I swallowed the last bite.