"Johnny can do it!"

Thursday, 13th January

"Look at that" Johnny laughed as I pulled in front of his house, stopping my car before his front door. "I could get used to that view".

"And I could get used to driving the car. Oh wait, I already am" I said as I exited my car and ran up to my Johnny. He embraced me tightly and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "I still can't believe this though".

"I'm just glad you didn't kill me for that" Johnny giggled as we walked back to my car, sitting down in the front seat.
"I was close" I smirked and looked in the driving mirror as I pulled off again and drove back to the city.

We wanted to meet each other for dinner and maybe watch a movie afterwards. We had barely seen each other since New Years, which we celebrated with Emily and Micheal, and our meetings. Our appointments went pretty good, he felt way more comfortable about talking with me and I made sure to make him tell the truth so he wouldn't say he'd be alright with everything and would end up drinking again because he felt that bad.

So yeah we just wanted an evening for us again, work as been a hell lately.

"Which restaurant do you have in mind?" Johnny asked once we came near the city center. "I could use something vietnamese" I said and Johnny agreed with a nod once I turned around a corner. One and mostly the only thing I do not like about having my own car is that I always have to worry about a parking lot. But I love the car so much!

We exited my car when we found somewhere to park two streets away from the restuarant. Johnny gently grabbed my hand and we walked to the building, entering and looking for a place to sit down.

"Welcome! A table for two?" a waitress asked and we nodded our head in agreement when she led us to a table. "Here's our card, someone will take your order soon" she told us with a polite smile on her face before she walked off again.

"I know, her accent is cute, let's move on to the meals" Johnny spoke before I could've said anything and grabbed one of the two cards. I chuckled and took one card myself, he knew me too well. The menus sounded great, vietnamese cuisine always looks so painstaking and even colorful with the tons of different vegetables and sauces.

We both got attached to the same kinda thing so we asked for the same menu and a bottle of water. "By the way, guess who's coming to town for my birthday" Johnny asked and put his cheeks in his palms, grinning excitedly.

"Who?" I simply asked, not really having an idea who he was talking about. "Lily! My daughter. She's got a meeting with someone from work in the exact same week and suggested to visit on my birthday" he told me, obviosly seeming pretty happy. He's got so much love for his daughter...

"What a coincidence, that's amazing! Will she stay for some days?". "I don't know but, sweetheart, that means you can finally meet her" Johnny said and took both of my hands.

"You think that'd be a good idea?" I asked, moving my thumb over the back of his hand. "Sure, why not. I met your family so you got to meet mine as well" he shrugged his shoulders and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I smiled at him widely and nodded my head yes.

I didn't want to ruin his happiness and besides, it actually did turn out good with my mother in the end, so I hoped meeting Lily-Rose wouldn't be that .. chaotic ?

The waitress arrived couple of minutes later and brought us our deliciously looking food. As we started to eat, I spotted a man sitting on the table across from us who had like a whole office on that table. He looked sort of stressed and wasn't even eating but chugged his fourth or fifth cappuccino.

He looked kinda funny so I giggled slightly. Johnny turned around to follow my gaze and raised his one eyebrow. "Man, doesn't he have an office?" he laughed. The man, who seemed to have noticed our laughs, suddenly lifted his head and looked directly in our direction.

We quickly looked down to our plates again and tried to act as if nothing has ever happened. I couldn't help my giggle even though Johnny told me to shut the fūck up. We wanted to just pretend like nothing happend but I saw the man standing up and walking towards us from the corner of my eye. 'Oh shit' I thought.

The guy suddenly stood right next to our table and kind of started to stare at Johnny. "E-Excuse me for just appearing, please. But uh, are you, sir, Johnny Depp?" he asked, his eyes stuck on Johnny as if he was the most fascinating human that's ever lived, which is totally true though.

Johnny smiled, kind of embarrassed I think, and seemed to struggle with saying something. "Yes, he is" I answered for him and looked up to the man who seemed to sort of ignore me.

His eyes lit up and he instantly took Johnny's hand to shake it. "It's such a great pleasure, Mister Depp! You don't know how happy I am to meet you. Here, right now" he told and smiled widely while embracing Johnny hand with both of his own.

"Sorry, and you are?" I asked, tipping on the guy's shoulder. He was just being pretty nice and all but who was he? "Oh, excuse me. My name's Wayne Roberts. I'm a director and about to film a movie next month" he answered my question and offered me a nice smile.

"Congratulations" Johnny told him. "Thanks, but, you know, there's a problem. The actor for my main role just cancelled everything and now I'm having everything and everyone planned but the main role" Wayne sighed.

"Too bad. I guess I can only hope you'll find someo-" Johnny began to talk until I kicked his shin. He whined in pain and glared at me. "Johnny can do it!" I exclaimed "Johnny can play the main role! He's a great actor, he can definitely do it" I said and looked up to Wayne who only nodded his head with sure agreement.

"That's actually the reason I came here. Look, I can understand that this may be happening all too suddenly and fast but I really need your help" he looked down to Johnny with big and hopeful eyes.

My Johnny seemed to be nothing but overchallenged and started to stutter different things. He denied still being good or even able to act and that he didn't want people to see him and stuff. Wayne gave us his card so we could still think about it.

"There's my number and my address. I'd like to see you on Sunday, if that's possible. The movie's plot is a pretty good one of you ask me and I'm sure you'd do great. Have a nice evening you two" Wayne said and smiled friendly before he went back to his table, packed all of his things and disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sort of excited 'bout his chapter. idk

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!