"Was it only a dream?"

Saturday, 29th May

I looked in my mirror, up and down my body for checking how I looked. I dressed a bit darker that day since I was going to a rock concert. I wore light blue ripped shorts with a huge black shirt and black sneakers. Those were really comfortable which was most important to me since I needed to stand in those for 5 hours in a row. I had like 100 layers of mascara on my eyelashes and even tried as best as I could to draw eyeliner above my eyes. It turned out okay, okay enough to go out. I put on some glistening lip gloss on my lips and silver jewelry like chains and rings. Wow I never looked like that before. I didn't want to to anything with my hair so I just let it fall over my shoulders.

I exited my hotel room and left the building as soon as Johnny told me he'd be there in 5 minutes. I took a plaid shirt with me in case I'd get cold sooner or later and tied it around my waist.

I waited for like 2 minutes in front of my hotel before I saw Johnny's head leaning out from the inside of a cab. "wooo look at you!" he shouted towards me, having this wide grin on his lips. I smiled widely and quickly got in the cab as well.

After Johnny told the driver the address of the concert hall, we finally hugged each other. I put my hand on the back of his head and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, chuckling afterwards when I saw some of my lip gloss glistening on his cheek. I quickly wiped it off with my fingers and looked at his outfit.

He wore dark blue Jeans with black shoes. His shirt was white-black-striped and he wore as much jewelry as always. I also spotted a leather jacket laying on his knees, this guy really knew what suited him best.

"You look handsome as ever!" I stated as I looked back in his eyes and smiled widely. "Thanks! And you look .. different. But a good different, I like this outfit" he told me as his eyes roamed over my body. "well we're going to a rock concert, I didn't want to come in my flower power outfits as usually" I giggled and leaned back on the leather seat underneath me.

We had driven for about 20 minutes when the cab stopped in front of the concert hall that was already crowded with rock alike looking human beings that dragged themselves forward to the entrance. Johnny let me pay for the ride since I insisted and told him he could pay our drive back.

I thankfully took Johnny's hand when he opened the door for me and then led me more towards the hall. The place was so full that I actually felt pretty safely by holding his hand and pressing myself in his direction. I kept saying "Excuse me" to those people who wouldn't move theirselves after I stood in front of them, obviously trying to get through 'em.

Well anyways, it was a mess out there but definitely getting better once we entered the hall. I couldn't satisfy myself with buying him concert tickets to sit somewhere in the background, no I wanted him to stand in the front, and that's what we did. Tried. We pushed ourselves through the crowd until we finally reached the place right in front of the stage.

"Oh man concerts are exhausting" I said while laughing as I turn my head around. I watched other fans coming inside, taking their seats or filling this huge place where people were standing. Do they call this VIP? idk.

(A/n: literally have no clue atm lol)

We obviously got there a bit earlier so we'd still get good places to stand in, which meant we had to just stand there for a while but honestly, I'd never complain about just hanging anywhere with my Johnny. We talked calmly until loud music began to play, causing tension and excitement to fill the now crowded hall. Everyone stared at the stage, desperately waiting for their idols to show up. Even Johnny had those wide eyes when he looked up, trying to be the first one to see them. The blue, red and purple lights that roamed his face every now and then were only clarifying how distinct and marked his jawline was. And those high cheek bones, this guy, god.