"do you miss having a boyfriend?"

Tuesday, 26th January

I was sitting in my office as usually. It was almost 8 o clock in the afternoon and I still had things to do like going through emails or organizing meetings. I got a new client a week ago, her name was Vanessa and she happend to be at the same age as me. She's had traumatic experiences with her stepdad and finally decided to speak with someone about it since she had no longer contact with him and her mother.

She was actually really cute and nice and I had a good feeling with her. At the same time, having a second client meant for me to have an even fuller schedule. Johnny came to my office every Monday, Thursday and Friday and Vanessa would come to my office every Tuesday and Wednesday. Well that was before having lunch because after eating all I did was paper work such as I was doing during that evening.

I was kinda exhausted and tired but I hate starting something and not finishing it before leaving so I really couldn't leave just then. When I heard my phone vibrating just next to my hand on the desk, I decided to give my brain a little break and check what message I got.

And I was happy that I did, because my now messy smiling self got a message from my most wonderful client, Johnny Depp.

-Johnny-
Tell me you're free!
I wanna go eat something
and you're the only
one I can ask

I grinned, hiding my mouth behind my hand as I realized how childish I was behaving.

-Lizzy-
Gotta disappoint u
I still have paper
work here :((

I couldn't help my smile though as I watched those typing bubbles moving.

-Johnny-
How can u do that to me?
and why the hell are u
still working. go home!

-Lizzy-
I can't!
I have to get these things
done. Probably gonna spend
the next two hours here

-Johnny-
And u like your job?
I've got an idea, I'll go
grab something to eat
and come to your office.

I told him that I was totally fine with that (how couldn't I?) and he replied he'd be there within 20 minutes. He was already in town so he just had to get us something to eat. I grabbed my laptop and a few papers and decided to sit on my couch instead.

I was excited to see him again even though I've last seen him the day before. I liked him so much it was scary sometimes, like, Lizzy chill he's just a guy you work with. I tried focusing on my work as long as he wasn't there but my eyes kept staring on the door here and then.

When I finally heard the elevator opening I jumped up from my couch and went to open my door. When I did, I saw this gorgeous man looking great as always walking down the corridor that led to my office. He had a little smile on his lips that just made me melt on the inside like an ice cream in summer.

"Hey" I quietly said when he entered my office and gave me a quick hug. I then noticed the little bag he had carried with him. "Hi, I hope you're fine with Chinese food" he said while placing the bag on my desk before unpacking its ingredients. I nodded my head at his question and told him to put everything on the couch table.

We sat down on the couch after we set everything up and began to eat the noodles. He bought some fried chicken as well, god it was so delicious. "How much did you pay for it?" I asked but he only shook his head, giving me this sign that I shouldn't ask and shouldn't pay anything back.

I sighed quietly and nodded my head once again. "Why are you still working? You normally finish at 6 pm" he said and turned himself more to my direction. "I've still got some paperwork do to" I nodded my head to the papers on the table in front of us "and I hate leaving things around before finishing them" I said as I leaned myself closer to my couch.

"Be careful, don't overwork yourself". I smiled at how worried yet cute he sounded and winked at him. "Don't worry I'll be just fine" I took another bite of my chicken before putting my box on the table. I grabbed one of the papers on my table and started to read its content, not really caring anyways.

He stayed quiet probably not wanting to interrupt me or anything and watched me as my eyes roamed those papers as I filled them out. I was thankful that he came, even though he couldn't help me that much and we didn't talk either I felt better than before. I don't know what about his presence is making me feel so much better but it just does.

We sometimes made eye contact causing the zoo inside my stomach to go all wild and crazy. I don't even know how to describe this feeling I have for him but it was literally driving me crazy.

After one hour of working, eating and sometimes even talking I finally finished most of my papers. I now was really exhausted and decided to stop for now. I yawned quietly, immediately hiding it behind my hand. He chuckled slightly and motioned for me to come closer. I slowly slid further to him and he wrapped his arms around my torso. I liked it so much. Too much.

However, I finally found myself laying in his arms as he carefully rubbed my lower arm. My cheek was leaning against his chest again and my hands were laying on his belly. I listened to his heart that was beating right underneath my ear. It was calm and cadenced, it somehow made me wonder if maybe he was feeling the same way about me.

I mean I knew that it was dumb as hell to even have this though but I don't know. I liked the thought of him liking me back so we could.. hug more, cuddle more, see each other more, maybe even kiss one time. I truly wanted to taste his lips so bad though. I imagined him smiling at me while asking if I wanted to be his girlfriend or something. How we'd celebrate valentine's day or even our first month anniversary. So much I wished that could be true.

"Do you miss having a boyfriend?" he asked after a couple of minutes of us just laying there in a hug on my couch. His question made me raise my eyebrow and I put my chin on his chest to look up in his SO PERFECT LOOKIN face "What do you mean?". "I don't know. Uh I just wondered if you're feeling fine with everything how it is at the moment .. y'know? .. you don't have to answer hehe" I watched him as he rubbed the back of his head avoiding my eyes afterwards. He may felt a little bad for questioning but I was fine with it.

"I don't really know", I began, "It's nice to hear the sentence 'I love you' sometimes. And little moments, that showed I ain't a complete mess that's unable to be loved, were nice too" I paused for like ten seconds before speaking up again "I'd say I kinda miss it. It just feels good to be loved .. but I don't miss him" I quietly added before gazing up at Johnny again.

He seemed to have observed me as I was talking since I looked directly into his eyes. I blinked a couple of times as we stared into each others eyes, feeling my cheeks heating up I slowly layed my head down again.

Next thing I remember is that he hugged me even tighter and caressed my back as he whispered "you'll find someone who loves you the way you are, someone who'll understand how lucky he can be to have you. I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------

oof I need a Johnny t00

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!