Introduction

Hola! Thank you so much for reading my book, it means a lot!
This is the fifth book in the series and no, you don't have to read them in order. Before you start reading this story, I implore you to read this part;

1. First of all...follow. Follow me to become and official Sugarcookie.

2. This book contains mentions of rape and assault, kidnapping and suicide, it could even sound cliche to you but like all my books...it's a different kind of cliche.

3. Interracial relationships!

4. There is an age gap of at least fourteen years between my characters and visual descriptions of graphic scenes like erotic scenes, suicide scenes, death scenes and stuff. If the age gap bothers you, then imagine something else...in your head(you don't have to tell me🙂)

5. If any of the features that I mention triggers you, please don't read this book because sometimes I forget to add warnings at the top of the chapters.

6. Wuraola is naive. Naive, because I want her to be naive.

7. This book was initially supposed to be dark romance but it didn't work out. I guess I'm just a hopelessly hopeless romantic.

9. Warning(cause this might piss some people off🙂)
I don't know if I've said this before in any of my books but if you're trying to be rude or some shit like that, I will reply you (if I see the comment) and you will not like that cause I could get a little...*whats the word*...violent with my words.
Whenever I see a comment that hurts me, I will not think twice before replying cause I've had it with some of y'all! Acting like you haven't read erotica before. If you're looking for a book where you can leave comments, to insult me, my readers or my characters, this isn't it. I'll not report you....*sigh*