Kiss on the Lips Party

Madeline threw on the dress her dad's assistant had bought her for the party. She shrugged at her appearance not caring too much about this night at all.

Madeline headed down the stairs to be met with her father looking sternly at the clock.

"Dad?" She asked.

He turned his attention towards her. "Madeline you look gorgeous. Just wanted to see you off before you left for the night. Now remember what you learned over the summer. I don't want to have to send you back" he lectured.

"I'm not going to do drugs if that's what you're worried about. Now go enjoy you're business dinner" Madeline sighed pushing her father out of the house.

Just as the elevator closed her cellphone beeped with a message from Blair. It read:

Limo in five be ready xoxo

Maddie checked her appearance once more in the hall mirror before making her way downstairs and into the limo.

"Here a toast to junior year" Blair yelled in excitement handing Maddie a glass of champagne.

"I'm okay" she said waving off the glass.

"C'mon I mean your no alcoholic compared to us but at least have a sip" Blair whined.

"I'm good really" Maddie countered. Blair huffed in disappointment practically shoving the glass in Maddie's face.

"Blair knock it off. She said she's good" Nate said coming to Maddie's rescue.

"More for us" Chuck laughed causing the rest of the group to erupt in laughter and cheers. Drinking and spilling the champagne.

Maddie looked over to find Nate unamused by the actions of the others as well. Something seemed off to Maddie.

The limo arrived and the party was already in full swing. Maddie clung next to Chuck since Blair and Nate already ran off somewhere.

"Who's the new girl?" He asked. Maddie rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Jenny, a freshman, maybe someone too young for you" Maddie sassed. Chuck let out a laugh.

"I love freshman" he said before leaving Maddie by herself.

Maddie sat alone at the bar for an hour or so before feeling quite bored. She decided to head upstairs to the roof for some fresh air and peace.

She slowly climbed the stairs in her heels and as she opened the door she revealed Chuck taking full advantage of Jenny.

"Chuck get off of her" Maddie yelled while trying to push him off.

Just then Serena and her date come outside yelling for Jenny. The girl releases herself from Chuck's grasp and falls into the hands of her brother and Serena.

"What the hell us your problem?" Jenny's brother yelled.

"Did he hurt you too?" Serena asked Maddie. Maddie shook her head no.

"It's a party things happen" Chuck yelled back. Maddie lunged towards Dan knowing full well Chuck was about to swing but instead Dan swings at Chuck first.

"Dan lets go" Serena called out.

"Don't forget slut I know everything" chuck yelled out. Maddie about to follow them was held back by Chuck.

"Can you get me ice?" He asked. Maddie sighed knowing it was better to be on Chuck's good side than bad side. She headed downstairs with Chuck fetching him ice for the black eye that was already forming.

Serena ran off with Dan and Jenny into a cab leaving Blair pissed that she showed up in the first place.

"M did you know she was coming?" Blair asked.

"No, I'm just as in the loop as you are" Maddie said back to Blair. Maddie despite the whole night not taking a sip decided she desperately need one now.

She sat down at the bar slowly sipping the gin and tonic.

"Are you okay?" Nate asked Maddie appearing out of no where.

"I'm fine" Maddie harshly said.

"You don't look fine"

"And you're girlfriend is looking for you. Go to Blair I'm fine" Maddie said.

Nate walked away to Blair and Maddie caught a cab back home.