A witness to a crime

Maddie woke up in a room unfamiliar to her. On top of that she had the worse hangover of her life making her confused state even worse.

"Good afternoon. Should I get room service? Breakfast for lunch?" Georgina asked Maddie as she exited the bathroom dressed and ready for the day.

"What the hell Gerogina! I was drinking soda" Maddie exclaimed as she hopped off the bed trying to gather her things.

"Yeah until we switched to Patron. We had the best night ever" Georgina said.

"No, not okay. Georgina I told you I changed" Maddie yelled.

"From what I saw last night. I would say otherwise....but fine if you don't want to live this lifestyle then go" Georgina shouted.

"Stay out of my life" Maddie yelled back before rushing out of the hotel room. She hurried downstairs trying to hail a cab back home.

She debated on calling anyone for help or advice but decided it was best to handle this alone.

She walked into the penthouse hoping to strip any reminder of the night away. She dumped out her purse looking for cellphone when a usb caught her eye.

M-
Just remember memories may fade but a video lasts forever
                           -G

Maddie rushed over to her laptop fumbling to get the  usb into the port. The video uploaded almost immediately and what Maddie saw sent shivers down her spine.

She quickly took the usb out horrified for watch another second and shoved it into the sock drawer... right next to the bags of coke she had kept.

She took a bag feeling the immense need to forget her troubles and ingested the drugs before leaving the house.

She headed to an old bar she would frequent. Downed a few drinks before stumbling over to Blair's.

Maddie not in any clear minded state called out Blair.

"Blair" she called tears streaming down her face smudging the mascara.

"Maddie? It's late what are you doing here?" Blair asked as she rushed down the stairs. Unaware of Maddie's appearance.

"M? What happened?"

"I should go. I can't tell you" Maddie slurred.

"Come on Maddie you're like my sister. You can tell me anything"

"I can't! Because if I tell you then you're a witness to the crime" Maddie said. Blair had a look of concern on her face.

"I'll go get water and we can talk about this" Blair said dashing off towards the kitchen. Maddie decided it was best to leave before she told Blair anymore.

Maddie ran into the elevator and ran off to the next bar.

The next morning a heavily disoriented and still drunk Maddie was dragged into the elevator of Blair's.

"What did you take?" Blair kept asking her but Maddie wasn't responsive to Blair's questions. Instead she just moaned and groaned every time the light hit her eyes or a wave of nausea came over her.

Blair praying that Serena, Chuck and Nate who she had asked to meet at her place were already there.

"Is this just a game to get us in the same room or is someone in trouble?" Nate asked annoyed as Blair exited the elevator.

"I meant it when I said I need your help. Maddie needs your help" Blair cried out.

Chuck and Nate walked over to the elevator helping bring Maddie up to Blair's room where Serena and Blair tried to shower her to a more sober state.