Prince Charming

A week had passed and Maddie was over the moon.

Louis and Maddie had both decided to stay in the city for the week. Experience it together, having coffee dates in Central Park, fancy dinners at Maddie's favorites and exploring the vast museums the city had to offer.

Maddie could only assume Louis was having just as much fun as she was with him.

Not to mention all the tabloids and magazine covers the two have been on. Louis and Maddie could barely get coffee without being spotted.

Maddie not as use to the paparazzi as Louis figured it was only going to get increasingly worse with time. The newly announced princess was now a sought after celebrity.... dating a prince.

"Oh Ah Princess Madeline welcome" Dorota greeted as Maddie walked into Blair's.

"Dorota, it's just Maddie" Maddie said rushing past Dorota and up the stairs to Blair's bedroom.

"B? S?" Maddie called out as she pushed the bedroom door open.

"Oh my god M" Blair squealed grabbing the girl in a hug.

"You look good M, who knew you would need a Prince Charming to save you" Serena joked.

"Guys this is like a fairy tale. Someone pinch me" Maddie beamed as she fell onto Blair's bed. The three girls gathered on the bed to hear more from Maddie.

"So how's date number 10?" Blair asked.

"It's only the fifth official date B, but it was amazing. We took a carriage ride around Central Park and shopped a little on fifth ave. You know my mom called and told me to wear my best dress tonight at dinner"

"You don't think?" Serena asked looking at Blair and Maddie with a smile.

"I think he's going to propose. I know it's a little fast but isn't that how royals work" Maddie said.

"Where are you eating?" Blair asked shuffling towards her closet.

"Per Se in Columbus Circle. Oh I can't wait. I need to get ready like now" Maddie said looking at the time.

"Hmmm" Blair said throwing all her dresses around for Maddie.

"Sorry to interrupt girls but package just arrived for Ms. Madeline" Dorota said handing the package over.

Maddie extremely giddy slowly opened the package to reveal a dress. The tag said from Louis followed by a heart. 

"Shut up M" Blair gasped. The light pink dress was hand embroidered with beads flowing all the way down.

"This is gorgeous" Serena said as she quickly felt the fabric.

"Come on you have very little time for hair and makeup" Blair bossed pushing Maddie into the bathroom.

An couple hours later Maddie emerged looking like the royal princess she was.

"M you look amazing" Serena said cheerfully.

"Better than I could ever look" Blair commented.

"Oh group photo" Dorota said coming in with a camera in hand. The girls posed for one photo.

"I'm going to be engaged" Maddie squealed. She was becoming slightly nervous as the time got closer and closer to the dinner.

"Go leave out my dream for me" Blair said pushing Maddie out of the room. Maddie thanked the girls for all their help before heading down the elevator.

She pushed past the paparazzi stationed outside of Blair's and hopped into the limo.

A short drive later Maddie arrived. She quickly let out the breath she was holding in before the door opened.