The end of Summer

End of August....

Maddie, Blair and Serena were currently at lunch spending their last full day together.

Serena and Blair had come to Paris to check up on Maddie and enjoy some last minute fun before school started up.

"Hey are you sure you're okay" Serena asked Maddie making sure she still wasn't hurt by Chuck's actions.

"S I'm totally fine. Who needs Chuck Bass when you have all the princes in the world" Maddie joked.

"So you're really doing it. You're living out my fantasy life" Blair said swooning at the idea of becoming a princess.

"What Nate isn't good enough?" Maddie questioned. Blair and Nate were once again back together this time promising it will last.

"No Nate is all that I could have dreamed of. His grandfather made some calls and go me into Columbia. No more NYU thank god"

"I'm excited to see Dan. I felt good about leaving him to hang with you and Blair for the summer"

"See we are all living out our dreams and having fun. I mean I'll miss school, New York and you guys of course but the fairy tale lifestyle has practically fallen into my lap and I just couldn't resist" Maddie said.

"When's your coronation?" Blair asked as Serena answered her ringing phone.

"In a few weeks. I'm still in the training process as my mother would say"

"Speaking of your mother M, what's she like?" Blair asked still eyeing up Serena to see what the phone call was about.

"Sorry it was my mom. She was asking if any of us had heard from Chuck. Anyways what are we talking about?" Serena asked looking concerned and frazzled.

"Maddie here was about to tell us about her mom"

"Well, she's extremely nice and very motherly. We obviously share the same red hair and brown eyes. My stepdad and sister aren't so either. Corinna a year older than Eric" Maddie explained.

Out of the corner of her eye Maddie could see her limo approaching. When it pulled up the limo driver got out.

"Guys I loved catching up but I have to go. I have tea time at 3pm with my mother and the royal family of Monaco" Maddie said placing the napkin that was once on her lap on the table.

"Text us later?" Serena asked. Maddie shook her head before running off.
———
The limo pulled up to the summer home of the Royal German family. A huge mansion in a small town right outside of Paris.

"Bonjour" the doorman greeted as he opened the front door. Maddie walked in to find that the guests had already arrived.

"Sorry mother, excuse my lateness" Maddie said as she walked in kissing her mother on the cheek.

"Madeline, this is Louis Grimaldi and his sister Beatrice along with their mother Sophia"

"The pleasure is all mine" Maddie said sitting down on the empty seat next to Louis. One of the servants brought over a cup of tea for her to sip on.

Sophia and Genevieve got straight back into talking leaving Louis and Maddie to have their own conversation.

"My mother informed you were from the states"

"Yes New York born and bred"

"Ah New York I have always wanted to visit"

"While it is spectacular it's nothing to compared to Paris"