Hello Monaco

Maddie and Louis had one final party to attend in Manhattan before the two were to return to Europe.

Maddie was moving to the Monaco Palace with Louis were they were to start the wedding planning immediately.

"So this is a gala for what?" Louis asked as the two walked in linking arms.

"A gala for my Alma Mater" Maddie explained.

"Maddie" Kati and Is squealed as the two came downstairs the steps.

"Hi girls" Maddie greeted as her and Louis headed up.

"Friends?" Louis asked.

"I guess you could call them that"

"Let me get us drinks" Louis said excusing himself. Maddie stood on the staircase hoping to see someone she could tolerate enough to have a conversation with.

Just then Maddie's cellphone rang. She answered it. The person on the other line was informing Maddie Chuck was in some sort of trouble and Maddie was needed immediately.

"I'll be there" she said before hanging up the phone. She looked around trying to find someone she knew.

Serena's cousin almost like magic appeared out of a door.

"Oh ah Serena's cousin. Sorry I forgot your name. Can you tell Louis I had to run out and to call me" Maddie anxiously said.

"Oh yeah" Serena's cousin said.

Maddie wasted no time and left at once hopping in a cab.

"Brooklyn" she called out.

The taxi took her over the bridge to an abandoned building. Maddie had heard Chuck had plans to build a hotel in this area.

She rushed up the stairs holding the railing in one hand and her dress in the other. She pushed up the rooftop door and walked outside to find no Chuck Bass in sight.

Just as she was about to turn around the door closed and dark figure in the shadows stood outside.

"Excuse me sir. Someone from the building called me stating Chuck Bass was up here and needed help. Something about him threatening to jump" Maddie called out.

"I'm Madeline Rose" Maddie introduced as she walked closer to the figure.

Russell Thorpe walked out revealing himself. Thorpe Enterprise and Rose Real Estate had worked together in the past until Thorpe moved locations.

"Well well well if it isn't Chuck's knight in shining armor" Russell said. Maddie felt scared in that moment.

"Let's go in the storage unit" Russell said pushing Maddie inside. He instantly locked the door behind him.

Maddie sat down on the chair trying to find a way out. The only thing Maddie could think of was call Chuck secretively.

She pressed Chuck's contact that she still had on speed dial and placed the phone loosely in her pocket. She then charged the door trying to open it.

"I don't understand why you are doing this? You tricked me into coming to Chuck's new hotel by saying that he was in jeopardy, and now you won't let me leave. What am I suppose to do jump from the third story window?" Maddie shouted. She was hoping the call worked and Chuck would come save her.

Russell looking unenthusiastic took a sip of drink before addressing Maddie.

"You and Chuck may not be together Ms. Rose, but from what I can tell, you're still the thing he loves the most in this world"

Russell pulls out his lighter staring at it intensely. "You're not going anywhere tonight"

"What does that mean. Please what ever my father did. I'm not apart of it" Maddie begged.

"It's not your father. It's the Bass's " Russell explained. "It's taking longer than I expected"

Maddie sniffed the air being met but the horrible smell of gas. Russell went to light the lighter again when Maddie shouted. "Don't don't do it"

Just as Maddie shouted the door bursted open and Chuck swooped in. Maddie clung to him as Russell held the lighter open.

Raina his daughter walked in giving a fake show to snatch the lighter before ruthlessly sending him off to jail.

"Let me give you a ride back to the gala" Chuck softly said as he opened his limo door. Maddie slid inside.

The two looked at each other hesitantly until Chuck went in for the kiss. Maddie not resisting began to pull his clothes off.

Thirty minutes later just as the limo was about to pull up Maddie had Chuck zipping up her dress.

"No one can know about this. I'm serious Chuck. It was a mistake" Maddie urged.

"My lips are sealed" he said as he fixed some of her stray hairs that looked out of place.

"Thanks for saving me" Maddie softly said before exiting the limo. She hurried inside to find Louis.
———
Six weeks later

"Madeline the seamstress is here" Louis' mother said. Maddie was wearing her dress for the cover of Paris Vogue a tradition she agreed to keep going.

Maddie slipped on the dress before standing in front of the mirror.

"How far along are you?" The seamstress asked.

"Oh I'm not pregnant" Maddie whispered slightly embarrassed.

"Five to six weeks is my guess" she continued. "You know with the wedding in just a short three months you won't be able to wear this then"

Maddie just smiled softly before focusing back on the mirror in front of her.