Three Words Eight Letters

Maddie and Chuck rushed outside of the building about to walk a block over when the cops came down the alleyway.

Maddie and Chuck stood frozen for a minute before walking the opposite direction. Cops flooded the scene and it was impossible for them to escape.

"Arthur is stuck out front.  They are checking all the limos" Chuck said hanging up the phone.

"I have an idea" Maddie said. The two snuck around to were the limo was parked and hopped into the trunk before Arthur, the driver pulled up for a security check.

"I am Chuck Bass' driver but I haven't seen him since I dropped him off" Arthur said. Maddie and Chuck held their breath as the cops opened the doors checking inside.

"Clear" a cop called out and the limo was once again in motion.

Chuck and Maddie exited the trunk once they were in the clear. They had a taxi cab drive them to a bed and breakfast in upstate New York.

By the time they arrived Maddie was beyond exhausted and decided to get some rest.

"Room service" someone called out as they knocked on the door. Maddie awoke to Chuck looking paranoid.

"Who is it?" Maddie asked. Chuck motioned for Maddie to go hide out of sight as he opened the door.

On the other was none other than Jack Bass holding a tray of breakfast and coffee.

"I have terrible news. Bart's dead" Jack said.

"What are you doing here?" Chuck asked.

"I don't know if you've heard but, uh, a lot of people are looking for you" Jack said.

"Maddie you can come on out. Uncle Jack is here to help" Jack called out. Maddie stepped out from the bathroom she had been hiding in.

"How did you find us?" Chuck asked as the three sat down.

"I still had the tracking device on your phone from way back in the day when I hated you. Anyways, you kill him or not?" Jack asked. Maddie and Chuck shared a look with each other.

"Oh did she kill him. I have to say Madeline. I didn't think you had it in you to do that" Jack joked.

"We did nothing wrong" Maddie spoke out.

"No, you didn't. I didn't exactly help him. Although I don't feel guilty for what I did" Chuck said.

"Can you just get us an island where there's no extradition?" Maddie asked.

"Although I'd love to see you in a coconut bikini I had something else in mind. Was there any cameras?"

"Bart had them turned off. He was going to kill me" Maddie spoke out.

"No one else saw this?" Jack asked.

"No just Maddie and I" Chuck said.

"I won't say a word obviously" Maddie quickly added.

"I had a different type of word in mind actually. I do. You two get married they can't have a spouse testify against the other" Jack suggested.

"Not like this..." Chuck said throwing his head back on the wall.

"Chuck, it's not ideal but if it protects you and me. I'll make that sacrifice. I'm betting with you this time" Maddie said grabbing Chuck's hand.

Chuck got up from his seat on the couch and dig through his jacket, pulling out the Harry Winston Ring box.

"Madeline will you marry me?" Chuck asked getting down on one knee.

"Yes" Maddie said grabbing Chuck's cheeks and giving him a big kiss.