Someone New?

Madeline Rose spotted at JFK returning from her summer abroad with a mystery man! What happened to Chuck Bass? But more importantly who is Maddie's new man?
                               ~Xoxo Gossip Girl

"Not even here for a full minute and gossip girl is already blasting about me" Maddie sighed a she glanced down at her phone.

She had turned off the gossip girl notifications while away figuring what ever was happening back in New York could wait until she got home.

"Gossip girl is the least of your worries. The paparazzi will be following us in no time" Adrian stated.

Maddie let out a chuckle. Adrian was unaware of how vicious this anonymous backstabbing bitch could be. Paparazzi were one thing but Gossip Girl was on a whole other level.

"Come on the limo is here. I'm so excited for you to meet me friends" Maddie said grabbing Adrian's hand whisking him away towards the limo.
———
The limo had pulled up to the Hamptons' house that Maddie had spent countless summers at with Blair and Serena.

One thing Maddie wasn't looking forward to was Chuck being at the house. Since becoming siblings Chuck was not too far behind Serena.

"You are going to love Serena and Blair" Maddie stated to Adrian as they walked up to the front door.

"Ms. Serena, Ms. Madeline is here" the maid called out as she opened the front door.

"Oh M" Serena called out as she practically slide down the stairs. The two girls immediately grabbed each other into a hug.

"You must be Adrian" Serena said sticking her hand out for a handshake.

"And you must be Serena. I've heard so much about you" he responded back shaking her hand. Serena gave Maddie a look that said she approved of him.

"Come we can sit outside. Blair should be here any minute" Serena said.

Maddie and Adrian followed Serena outside to a table near the garden.

"So if you don't mind me asking what did happen with Chuck? You were very vague when you landed in Europe and I was shocked to find him on a beach here" Serena said.

"He ditched me. Came up with every excuse as to why he wasn't coming. So I traveled around a bit not letting a good summer in Europe go to waste" Maddie said before clinging hands with Adrian.

"What pisses me off the most was at the wedding. I asked if this was some pity move and he promised me it wasn't. I'm so mad at-" Maddie began when a voice stopped her.

"Oh if it isn't my sister with new friends?" Chuck asked not realizing it was Maddie and her new boyfriend.

"Chuck, this is Adrian my boyfriend" Maddie said introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Charles Bass" Chuck said extending his hand.

"Adrian the Prince of Greece" Adrian responded. Chuck in that moment look like he had seen a ghost.

"Shoo Chuck only human's with souls are allowed" Blair said swatting her purse at Chuck.

"See you lady's tonight" Chuck said giving his signature grin before walking away.

"Blair Waldorf you must be Adrian" Blair said as she sat down.

"B where's your new boy?" Serena asked.

"He's meeting me tonight. He went shopping for the party" Blair said. 

"What are you wearing M?" Blair asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh my dad had sent something here last minute" Maddie said.

"Actually if you don't mind I had something delivered myself. A little gift for you" Adrian said. Blair was swooning at Adrian's gesture and Serena had the biggest smile.

"A surprise gift. Can't wait to see it" Maddie said giving Adrian a quick kiss.

The girls continued to catch up with each other while also getting to know Adrian.

Maddie had a nagging feeling something or someone was watching from a distance. Maddie had glanced behind her to see Chuck stalking in the distance.

He had spotted her looking and she intensely turned around.

Chuck had already started to get under Maddie's skin. What Maddie couldn't understand was why? He was the one who left her, why did it seem like Maddie was in the wrong here?