Royal Wedding

"You look gorgeous" Maddie's mother gleamed as she fixed Maddie's veil.

"Stunning M really" Blair commented.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying today except for Maddie. Her nerves were getting the best of her.

"I can't breath" Maddie said with panic as she looked at herself in the mirror. She began to claw at the back of the dress trying to pry it off.

"Calm down" her mother said as Serena went to open a window.

"Girls can you excuse us" Maddie's mother said sweetly. Once Blair and Serena left Maddie's mother demeanor changed.

"You can't back out. Your father and I both have given a dowry. If you break off this marriage. The royal family of Germany will cease to exist" her mother sternly said.

"I'm not. Just got nervous that's all" Maddie said. She quickly looked at herself once again in the mirror before putting on a smile.

"Good. Don't forget the sacrifices we are all making for this" her mother said before leaving. Serena and Blair walked in to make sure Maddie was okay.

"You good M?" Serena asked.

"I'm fine" Maddie said trying to hold back the tears.

"Look don't be mad at this person I invited them. Just thought you two should talk" Serena said opening the door to Chuck.

Blair and Serena quickly closed the door so the two could have privacy.

"Serena and Blair expressed to me that you look like you're having second thoughts" Chuck said.

Maddie once again became teary thinking of this wedding.

"If I could I would ran away from this wedding right now with you" Maddie muttered.

"Let's do it then" Chuck said grabbing Maddie's hands in his.

"Chuck I can't!" Maddie said looking down at the ground.

"Why? I can protect you from whatever it is you're afraid of" Chuck softly said.

"Please. Just know I love you. I'm begging you find someone who will make you happy. Don't worry about me" Maddie said before rushing to the bathroom to fix her makeup.

Maddie returned from the bathroom a minute later to see Serena looking unhappy.

"Come on M there has to be a good reason why you shut Chuck out after the accident" Serena asked.

Maddie had awoken a hospital bed with Serena and Blair by her side.

"Hey M" Serena softly said.

"Is Chuck okay?" Maddie asked looking around the room.

The nurse walked in to check Maddie's vitals.

"I'm sorry Madeline, but you lost the baby" the nurse informed her. Hot tears began to stream down Maddie's face.

"Where's Chuck?" Maddie asked again. Serena and Blair looked devastated.

The tears were flowing even harder now.

"Your friend is going into surgery right now" the nurse said before exiting.

"I need a church" Maddie said unhooking her iv line.

"M calm down. You were just in an accident and you just lost the baby" Blair said.

"Please. Let me just go pray and I'll come back" Maddie begged as tears soaked her hospital gown.

The nurse gave in and wheeled her inside before leaving her to pray for a minute.

"Please I can't lose Chuck. I promise to keep my vow and marry Louis. Never to be with Chuck again. Just let him live. Please" Maddie cried out as she prayed in the church.

The nurse came in a minute later wheeling her back to the hospital bed she was in.

"Chuck Bass is asking for you" the nurse said wheeling Maddie next to his hospital bed. Chuck's eyes were still closed.

"Just because we can't be together. Doesn't mean I don't love you" Maddie said before asking the nurse to take her back.

"I don't want to talk about it. Okay" Maddie snapped. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a wedding to get to" Maddie said.

She rushed to the double doors that led to the inside of Patrick's Cathedral in New York City.

Maddie pushed aside her nervous thoughts thinking about how her dream wedding was coming true.

"You ready?" Maddie's father asked. It was a fight she had lost with Louis' mother. Maddie had preferred to be walked down the aisle by anyone but her father but Sophia wouldn't have it.

Maddie gave a weak smile before linking arms with her dad.

At the end of the alters he passed her over where she stood in front of the whole church looking at Louis.

"We are gathered here today for the wedding of Louis Grimaldi and Madeline Rose. If anyone has any objections before we beginning speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest announced.

Maddie began to feel flustered once again. Her nerves 100x worse than before.

Maddie looked down the aisle to the open doors to see Chuck standing there. The two couldn't break eye contact.

"I, I-" Maddie began to stutter. The whole crowd began to whisper.

"Don't do this to me or your family" Louis muttered.

Maddie looked at Louis before looking back at Chuck. The pressure of situation caused Maddie to faint at the alter.

Chuck rushed down the aisle towards Maddie but Maddie's mother Genevieve stopped him at once.

"You will not only ruin this wedding but her life, our lives. Don't"

"Your threats don't meaning anything" Chuck countered.

"It's not threats" Genevieve sternly said.

"Someone call an ambulance" Serena called out.