Charitable Chuck

Saturday morning Maddie gathered at Blair's to have their pre college tradition of eating breakfast while watching a movie with Serena and Blair.

Normal all three were super invested into the movie or gossiped the whole time not watching a second. This time both Blair and Serena seem highly distracted.

"So how's being roomies?" Maddie asked as she popped a grape into her mouth. Serena has recently been gifted a room across from Blair's making them official roomies.

Maddie bored of the movie and tried to distract herself from worrying about gossip girl. It, however, was proving to be impossible since Blair and Serena's eyes were glued to their own laptops checking gossip girl every five seconds.

"The movie is so good" Blair mumbled.

"Yeah I'll take more coffee" Serena said. The two still not looking up or paying attention to Maddie.

Maddie got up from her chair to see what those two were so enthralled in.

"Hey we said no gossip girl" Maddie said loudly catching their attention.

"Uh you're right" Blair said smashing her laptop closed.

"Come on I need you two to be strong for me. Especially since Chuck's Charity event is tonight"

"Fine. I'll stop worrying about Dan and Vanessa if Blair stops worrying about Nate" Serena countered.

"I'll stop worrying about Nate" Blair sighed.

"Good. Moral support is going to be needed for all of us tonight" Maddie said. The two smiled at her.

Serena excised herself having errands to attend to leaving Maddie and Blair alone.

"Can we go to Cartier. I need my watch battery replaced" Maddie said holding up the dead watch.

"This doesn't have to do with anything involving Eva and her new watch does it?" Blair asked.

"No! Come on we can be in and out in a few minutes" Maddie said pulling Blair towards the elevator.

The two walked in browsing at the watches when Blair nudged Maddie.

"What?" Maddie said annoyed.

"It's Eva" Blair whispered. Maddie looked up to see the girl in the opposite room.

"Is she selling the watch?" Blair asked.

"Blair we aren't getting involved" Maddie whispered looking back at the display case. Blair walked closer filming Eva exchange the watch for money.

"Come on I got the footage" Blair said a minute later pulling Maddie towards the door.

"But my watch" Maddie protested.

"You can get one later" Blair countered.

The two stood outside on the street.

"You need to bring this to Chuck" Blair said.

"No B! I came back to see if I could live without him and co-exist peaceful not bring drama" Maddie fought.

"Fine then I'll go show him" Blair huffed running off towards the Empire.

"Blair wait" Maddie called out. The two hopped into a cab and headed to the Empire.

The two walked into the penthouse to find Chuck on the couch.

"We have to talk to Eva is she here?" Blair asked.

"I was practically forced to come" Maddie said in defense. She had remained unseen and neutral since she arrived and wanted to keep it that way.